OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

vht0cp.jpg

I've got an ACE up my sleeve...
tongue.gif

My Friday has gone decently although I am still salty about Washington's pathetic perf. in the Tourney last night.  Anyway, here is how the morning went.  Able to Stock Locate a pair of aways in my size and use the coupon code someone mentioned a few pages back, so those are scratched off the list @ 103.00 w/tax.  Thanks to whoever made that code known.  Nice to pay less than retail for a pair for a change.  Then, got to talking to an employee at one of my local spots about Kobes, and he mentioned he like ASG Vs.  Told him I had an extra in the car, and asked what/if he would be willing to trade in store.  We agreed on a pair of inlines and aways (for my wife) and called it a deal.  So all things said and done, two aways & one inline for 103 + Asg Vs(paid retail).  Could have been a worse morning.  Oh and Dukes finally arrived as well.  I like em, but not in love.  Maybe I need to appreciate them more for what they are and stop thinking about Duke.

Damn!!!! I just got my shipment confirmation from Nike on my IDs but I leave for TX today for 2 weeks!! Ugh! I knew this was going to happen....

These will be my consolation prize for missing out on the Dukes since they never dropped at House of Hoops London, just like the Aces. Then again if these don't drop either then I'm just plain screwed...

It was a great morning, my box showed up from Darryl with my aces, dukes, usc, and rice. On to the next one.

roll.gif

That pic of the BL's is mine
laugh.gif
, someone got it from the Post a pic from your cell thread. I ref at my local YMCA and some dude had them on, good thing they don't have lunar foam!

Originally Posted by krey1231

roll.gif

laugh.gif
, someone got it from the Post a pic from your cell thread. I ref at my local YMCA and some dude had them on, good thing they don't have lunar foam!

So the pic was not a photoshop  The dude is massive after all?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by abstractability

Damn. Been a long time since I've been on here.. The things some people say here sometimes makes me shake my head... Though I got mad love for all my homies:

Ed: hypebeast
Shaun: Nice Aways!
Ricky: My NT pen pal hah
Vince: One of my favorite posters fasho!
Drew: Finally someone caught up! Nice Kobe Vs! (lol)
Darryl: Sheesh at that collection, so beautiful
Tony: Stoneface at you
Gerrick: Nice find at Macys and good lace switch up on Homes
Daniel: Whatup my ninja. Thanks for the props on my MLKs
Carlos: You still on defense with the POPs? You know you're going to end up getting em! hah
Jerelle: You came up on some discounted Inlines for your pops?
John: Did you ID anything yet?  You still waiting to see Tony's "Goldens"
Ron: Keep updating your blog. Mad props on the commentary man.

Now for Kobe V related news:

I saw those purple ones releasing in Dec?? They look kind of familiar... *hint hint*
The white/yellow color is eh (for now)
Can't wait for POPs (4/17) and Del Sols (6/2010)
Didn't even know MLK Vs were on Ebay?!
Still looking for BLs in a 9.5
SMH at the people dogging on the guy with the Bruce Lees... messed up.
Homes are still eh (but I haven't seen em in person yet).
That Cali's finest T is really nice, my peeps better keep a look out for me (Size M por favor)
Camarillo Outlet was W-A-C-K

Until next time, keep the info moving people!
What up A!? lol, feels wierd when you stay away for a few days huh? like you're lost in time...

And yeah alot of stuff makes me SMH in this piece. Lots of ignorant, bafoons. 

Not sure I understand what both of you guys are talking about.

Are you guys saying there's lots of useless banter in this thread?

Anyways, I copped some Inlines on Wednesday. Just like the Inline IVs, the Inline Vs are very underrated, just a simple, clean colorway. I don't really like comparing the two shoes (IV > V) but each shoe is unique and great in their own way. The IVs had the translucent (sp?) purple sole, the Vs have the iridescent (sp?) highlights.

I should warn though that they are major magnets for dirt. I ran a couple of pickup games and they got really dirt really fast. I will only wear these for games now and stick to my Chaos' for messing around/pickup games.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by krey1231

roll.gif

laugh.gif

So the pic was not a photoshop  The dude is massive after all?
laugh.gif
oh man~~~you gotta be kidding me.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

wow that's quite the package
"THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID"....
laugh.gif

you know, most people screw this running joke up horrendously....
I just wanted to say "good job".......

now, BL's or Aces at the gym tomorrow?....hmmm.......

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by abstractability

Damn. Been a long time since I've been on here.. The things some people say here sometimes makes me shake my head... Though I got mad love for all my homies:

Ed: hypebeast
Shaun: Nice Aways!
Ricky: My NT pen pal hah
Vince: One of my favorite posters fasho!
Drew: Finally someone caught up! Nice Kobe Vs! (lol)
Darryl: Sheesh at that collection, so beautiful
Tony: Stoneface at you
Gerrick: Nice find at Macys and good lace switch up on Homes
Daniel: Whatup my ninja. Thanks for the props on my MLKs
Carlos: You still on defense with the POPs? You know you're going to end up getting em! hah
Jerelle: You came up on some discounted Inlines for your pops?
John: Did you ID anything yet?  You still waiting to see Tony's "Goldens"
Ron: Keep updating your blog. Mad props on the commentary man.

Now for Kobe V related news:

I saw those purple ones releasing in Dec?? They look kind of familiar... *hint hint*
The white/yellow color is eh (for now)
Can't wait for POPs (4/17) and Del Sols (6/2010)
Didn't even know MLK Vs were on Ebay?!
Still looking for BLs in a 9.5
SMH at the people dogging on the guy with the Bruce Lees... messed up.
Homes are still eh (but I haven't seen em in person yet).
That Cali's finest T is really nice, my peeps better keep a look out for me (Size M por favor)
Camarillo Outlet was W-A-C-K

Until next time, keep the info moving people!
What up A!? lol, feels wierd when you stay away for a few days huh? like you're lost in time...

And yeah alot of stuff makes me SMH in this piece. Lots of ignorant, bafoons. 

Not sure I understand what both of you guys are talking about.

Are you guys saying there's lots of useless banter in this thread?

Anyways, I copped some Inlines on Wednesday. Just like the Inline IVs, the Inline Vs are very underrated, just a simple, clean colorway. I don't really like comparing the two shoes (IV > V) but each shoe is unique and great in their own way. The IVs had the translucent (sp?) purple sole, the Vs have the iridescent (sp?) highlights.

I should warn though that they are major magnets for dirt. I ran a couple of pickup games and they got really dirt really fast. I will only wear these for games now and stick to my Chaos' for messing around/pickup games.

Just there's alot of new, and not so new idiots in here, that just speak nothing but dumb stuff.. make it kind of annoying to look at their SN. If I blocked all the morons this thread would never move lol.

And you're not one of the annoying ones. Never had an issue with comments made by you. Ever. Just not a fan of KG21(not being you sir) lol.
tongue.gif

to all in the eastbay in no. cal....if you go by dublin, ca hit up a spot call "world of shoes" they have the aways for $99.99, they have almost a full size run...they have tons of kobe gear too...shirts, shorts (including the DK shorts)....I don't know if they do phone orders.

they also have the white black reds for $119 + tax.

Back
Top Bottom