OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by DFABIX

now, BL's or Aces at the gym tomorrow?....hmmm.......

In honor of that famous picture, go with the BL's. 
laugh.gif
agreed.

haha how do people screw that running joke up D?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by DFABIX

agreed.

haha how do people screw that running joke up D?
I wonder the same thing my ninja!
I come across people quite often who try their darndest to pull it off and I just laugh (not with them, but at them)....
Bruce Lee it is!

just got back from the brea mall and here's a quick summary:

NO kobe gear at macy's

f&f good to go on kobes at footlocker. no more aways, no more chaos. just inline v's and v-day v's (both fsr) and away gradient iv's, hornet iv's, and gold medal iv's are also on display. sorry, i didn't ask about sizes in the iv's.

i basically just got some lunarglides at champs to run in

Them powder blues, baby blue, carolina blue, light blue.. whatever the F you wanna call them are clean. I'll take em!

With all the love the V's have been getting, my IV's were feeling neglected lol...

rocked these today....

bonus:

Can't have one without the otherrrrr

Like I said Vince
pimp.gif

Bout to go try on the homes. Maybe I'll cop. But after looking at the IVs... Realized I'm missing the home finals....

^^^ Those USC IVs are pretty clean. Like them better than the V version because of the visible yellow flywire.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Like I said Vince
pimp.gif

Bout to go try on the homes. Maybe I'll cop. But after looking at the IVs... Realized I'm missing the home finals....

you are going to cop the homes edwin, i know it...they are clean imo i think i like them more than the aways and i have not liked a white based cw in a long time lol

Just came back from montebello macys and no kobe gear there either. Anyone know which macys around socal has them. I'm looking for the dk shorts sz small

Nice Vince! I keep seeing a pair of USCs on ebay for a damn good price...wanting to pull the trigger on em, I'm just not a college sports fan. That's probably what helped my decision on the Dukes because no logo.

USCs look good up there with that white heel cup. 2nd photo is sick.
Damn I wish there was a HoH in or around SF

Those blue ones are looking good imo. I am going to put a spin on a nickname thrown out by someone else and call these the BMG's

BMG's=Blue Man Group's

saw some chaos today. might go pick them up tomorrow

has anyone has shoes shipped to them using the stock locator? does the box come all messed up?

^My box, stock located from FL, came in a plastic bag. Box was a little messed up, shoes were fine.

ive done a stock locate in the past and they were shipped in a plastic bag. box was crushed a bit (same as eastbay)

good looking out on the info - any spot in SF we should hit up?

jmizzo wrote:

to all in the eastbay in no. cal....if you go by dublin, ca hit up a spot call "world of shoes" they have the aways for $99.99, they have almost a full size run...they have tons of kobe gear too...shirts, shorts (including the DK shorts)....I don't know if they do phone orders.

they also have the white black reds for $119 + tax.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Nice Vince! I keep seeing a pair of USCs on ebay for a damn good price...wanting to pull the trigger on em, I'm just not a college sports fan. That's probably what helped my decision on the Dukes because no logo.

Thanks everyone one the comments.
jlab0ch0- Word bro, I like the IV better because the Side panel is sort of transparent.. like alot of the IV, wishing some of the V would look like that.. And yes the yellow flywire is  sweet.

usoaman- I agree!

c4- Thanks man, I wish my pics would always come out clean as some of the other folks on here!

And Shaun, bro I'm no college fanatic either man. I just look at it this way, University of SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. Represent bro lol. Born and raised in SoCal, plus they're a clean colorway. Smoothe.

Dukes were a no go for me, 1. no logo, 2. Not feeling the colorway much.

yeah...dk's can't be found at the stores here in the US...although a did see a guy at ntsf rocking them today...hahaha

sup yall... LOLing at the names yall comin up with. i called all my local FTLs.. and i live in LA... no sz 12s to be found... the F. lol

Back
Top Bottom