OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

Kobe is wearing these IDs...

67vamw.jpg
Nobody was able to get any info on these.  What's up with the print on them and what's cq stand for?  These are Finals esque.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

67vamw.jpg
Nobody was able to get any info on these.  What's up with the print on them and what's cq stand for?  These are Finals esque.

they were from a design contest, correct? I was thinking it had something to do with whoever designed them.

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

67vamw.jpg

they were from a design contest, correct? I was thinking it had something to do with whoever designed them.
Yea it was from a design contest but I've never seen them keep some fan's silly initials on the shoe.  Plus that print isn't available on ID.

Eastbay is just toying with me now...putting those snake print CD's up.

I hope they are really releasing, but I think it is just a mistake as well.

Fingers crossed that they actually drop, I will pick up at least two pairs of them.

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

67vamw.jpg

Yea it was from a design contest but I've never seen them keep some fan's silly initials on the shoe.  Plus that print isn't available on ID.

It's just extra stuff he got for winning.

I saw the purple Mamba t-shirt at my local Foot Locker and its not that impressive. I want to see the black one, I hope it really has that metallic look like it does in the pictures. Because 25 bucks for the t-shirt, I'm not to sure.

if anyone's interested in getting a new kobe authentic jersey lakersstore.com is having a sale today on customized jerseys, $73.80 for an authentic!!!

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I saw the purple Mamba t-shirt at my local Foot Locker and its not that impressive. I want to see the black one, I hope it really has that metallic look like it does in the pictures. Because 25 bucks for the t-shirt, I'm not to sure.

i agree i saw the black and for some reason the pic posted of the black one appeared to have like a metallic finish of the snake but when i saw them today it was just like a off white screen print, didnt think it was worth 25, so i passed and my gf liked the kobe  fireman shirt for the Vs so she got it for me haha

67vamw.jpg

NTer SinnerP seems to have figured it out......'its a Chinese-Mandarin phonetic translation of "Legendary".  Legendary in Mandarin is "Chuán qí"'

Originally Posted by PopKing4Eva

if anyone's interested in getting a new kobe authentic jersey lakersstore.com is having a sale today on customized jerseys, $73.80 for an authentic!!!
just got my custom made sun yue jerseys. too bad no more sunday whites in my size. supporting my peoples.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

thinking about getting a ron artest one...hmmm. decisions...
smh.gif

Pick up KB V allstars using store locator for $111.75 the manager let me even use my $30 VIP coupon ill get pics next week when i get them in the mail

Back
Top Bottom