OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^^ Notorious- Were those shirts loose fit? Also, was there an exclusive shoe release for them at HOH like the other HOH's? Nice pics BTW!

Originally Posted by kobehead

These are fire.
pimp.gif

those are dope. and thanks again Tony.
pimp.gif
  Assassin/24 is my away id

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

^which mamba t shirt
the snake one?

THis one.
euh3jm.jpg

The Del Sol Vs have already released overseas?
eek.gif
.....Maybe we might get a surprise May release like the Dark Knights

I wonder if the Vs on Eastbay  for 4/17 are  actually the Carpe Diems because the price is still regular price, There isnt a 5 dollar markup like they did with the POP Lebron VII PS. I think both version are probably coming out because they've shown the scales version on too many places(Foot Locker Unlocked,Slam Magazine and Eastbay) for it to never come out. Maybe the POP version will be a HOH exclusive.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by PopKing4Eva

if anyone's interested in getting a new kobe authentic jersey lakersstore.com is having a sale today on customized jerseys, $73.80 for an authentic!!!
just got my custom made sun yue jerseys. too bad no more sunday whites in my size. supporting my peoples.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

thinking about getting a ron artest one...hmmm. decisions...
smh.gif
its a good deal but the fact its an adidas jersey
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
.  I will stick to my nike authentic #8 
grin.gif

ok so apparently that "CQ/Legendary" ID pair will not be available for purchase on NikeID until 3/31.... so....im gonna go ahead and assume that that ID print will then be available as an option??? ... i mean i believe the new AM1 colors/options will be up 4/1 so it would'nt be that much of a reach :]

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

This ones are now on eastbay for pre order  what do you all think about it?

so are these the POPs or the true Carpe Diem?

I belive that's a mistake on eastbay's part, not sure though. Because the POP's are coming out that same day and they don't look like that.
probably a mistake. i will take these over the pop. i hope it's the cd

Originally Posted by matas2u

Pick up KB V allstars using store locator for $111.75 the manager let me even use my $30 VIP coupon ill get pics next week when i get them in the mail
Nice pick up....

if anyone's interested in getting a new kobe authentic jersey lakersstore.com is having a sale today on customized jerseys, $73.80 for an authentic!!!

dang it!! if i had the extra cash to do it id totally make a kobe one but dang....argh!!!! o wells...my crappy swingman will have to do
frown.gif

edit:  ok i was about to cave in but only to find out that my size in any of the authentic jerseys are out of stock
frown.gif
waaaahhh!!!

For those interested,  there is a seller on ebay that claims to have the miles davis in hand and ready to ship.  He  has some positive feedback also.

Hella funny the blue Kobe Vs are nicknamed Miles Davis. I was just thinking that calling them the R&bs would be dope cuz Kobe gets into a rythm on the court and no one can stop him & blues cuz duh the shoe is mostly blue. Miles Davis seems appropriate.

on the fence about getting the chaos for under retail but i just can't get myself to really feel its colors even after all the pics on NT and SC. maybe it just isn't meant to be.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

on the fence about getting the chaos for under retail but i just can't get myself to really feel its colors even after all the pics on NT and SC. maybe it just isn't meant to be.

I feel the same way I try to lke them but I just don't. I feel like if I got I will eventually regret buying like some off colorway Jordans I have( Wheat XIIIs)

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-V-Chaos-1.jpg

You guys should get them. The Chaos is the rare case where it looks OK in the box and on display but look killer when you wear them.

That's only for swingman.

these look really really good... never realized it... I was just upset that the snake print wasnt releasing... (which they might)

nike-zoom-kobe-v-pop-new-images-03-570x407.jpg

the diamond print is simple
nike-zoom-kobe-v-pop-new-images-08-570x407.jpg

and it seems that the laces are 3m like the dunkman 7s

Originally Posted by never wear them

these look really really good... never realized it... I was just upset that the snake print wasnt releasing... (which they might)

nike-zoom-kobe-v-pop-new-images-03-570x407.jpg

the diamond print is simple
nike-zoom-kobe-v-pop-new-images-08-570x407.jpg

and it seems that the laces are 3m like the dunkman 7s

Is it just me or do the laces also look wider and flatter than the typical Kobe V laces?  I am all for keeping the price as low as possible, but I really think they could have included an extra set of laces in each pair based on how many people I see in this thread switching out/experimenting with different laces.  I personally don't care for this pattern as much as the scales, but that being said, I belive the color blocking on both is better than the Aways.  IMO, the Yellow mesh with Yellow heel cup is the downside of the aways.

Back
Top Bottom