OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

^which mamba t shirt
the snake one?

THis one.
euh3jm.jpg

The Del Sol Vs have already released overseas?
eek.gif
.....Maybe we might get a surprise May release like the Dark Knights

I wonder if the Vs on Eastbay  for 4/17 are  actually the Carpe Diems because the price is still regular price, There isnt a 5 dollar markup like they did with the POP Lebron VII PS. I think both version are probably coming out because they've shown the scales version on too many places(Foot Locker Unlocked,Slam Magazine and Eastbay) for it to never come out. Maybe the POP version will be a HOH exclusive.

info on this shirt? is this exclusive to HOH? also what kind of fit does it have (written together with the size tag? thanks

^which mamba t shirt
the snake one?

THis one.
euh3jm.jpg

eek.gif

I wonder if the Vs on Eastbay  for 4/17 are  actually the Carpe Diems because the price is still regular price, There isnt a 5 dollar markup like they did with the POP Lebron VII PS. I think both version are probably coming out because they've shown the scales version on too many places(Foot Locker Unlocked,Slam Magazine and Eastbay) for it to never come out. Maybe the POP version will be a HOH exclusive.

info on this shirt? is this exclusive to HOH? also what kind of fit does it have (written together with the size tag? thanks

Originally Posted by LiLkOoJ725

Last night's pickups from the grand opening of HOH Willowbrook ...
Good pick-ups
glasses.gif

I know i'm going to pass on the POP's. Just not feeling them so much.

cbfpunch- That's how i feel about the Chaos' too. I like them in pics but i don't think they'd be as nice on my feet.

Now everybody loving the POP's.
laugh.gif

Of course people will grow on them. I think everyone didn't like them because we wanted the scales and that's what we expected. The diamond really isn't too bad, we just were spoiled with the scales.

Just wait until NWT posts his god-like pictures and everyone will see the light.
pimp.gif

Serious buzzkill. Someone from Footlocker just called to tell me that my 11.5 AWAY that I thought was stocklocated and signed/sealed/delievered last week with 30.00 off is "sold out everywhere".  How on God's green earth are there no 11.5's left anywhere in the US of this colorway?  If anyone has any information to the contrary, please let me know ASAP.  Un-Friggin-believeable.  Looks like I might have to settle on either the CD or POP for my Laker colorway fix- or I guess Homes- eh...
ohwell.gif
  Crazy thing is, I wasn't even that into the AWAYs a month or so ago, but once I saw the POP, lack of CD perhaps dropping, and the homes as my other options, the stock on the Aways has risen.  I don't love the yellow heel cup and yellow mesh, but I had kinda gotten over it.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Serious buzzkill. Someone from Footlocker just called to tell me that my 11.5 AWAY that I thought was stocklocated and signed/sealed/delievered last week with 30.00 off is "sold out everywhere".  How on God's green earth are there no 11.5's left anywhere in the US of this colorway?  If anyone has any information to the contrary, please let me know ASAP.  Un-Friggin-believeable.  Looks like I might have to settle on either the CD or POP for my Laker colorway fix- or I guess Homes- eh...
ohwell.gif
  Crazy thing is, I wasn't even that into the AWAYs a month or so ago, but once I saw the POP, lack of CD perhaps dropping, and the homes as my other options, the stock on the Aways has risen.  I don't love the yellow heel cup and yellow mesh, but I had kinda gotten over it.
Same thing happened to me with my 13. But there was a Foot Locker about two hours away that had them. I was like "HUHHHH, you can't send THOSE?" and they're response was "Not all stores do our stock locate send program" or whatever and I had to get my money back. LUCKILY my buddy picked them up for me since he lives down there and I was able to get them. Foot Locker is REAL whack for that one.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

d3516d5d2d0abad477d01458ca0a8c7aa485203b.pjpg

so does anyone knoe when the " think blues" (yea thats my nicknames for them) come out!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i need to know as well... need a pair.

i'm gonan call them the >dukes, because they're better than the dukes.
pimp.gif
19374138264871923x better

Agree they´re 19374138264871923x better than the Dukes!

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

on the fence about getting the chaos for under retail but i just can't get myself to really feel its colors even after all the pics on NT and SC. maybe it just isn't meant to be.

I feel the same way I try to lke them but I just don't. I feel like if I got I will eventually regret buying like some off colorway Jordans I have( Wheat XIIIs)

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-V-Chaos-1.jpg

I feel you MF, but the Chaos are no Wheat XIII's; I bought a pair of those when they came out and only wore them once. Ended up selling them a few months ago for like $60 & they were VVNDS. Anyway, I was on the fence as well with the Chaos and did not get a pair until 2 weeks ago and they have become my 2nd favorite CW since, so I copped a 2nd pair (under retail of course).
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by never wear them

these look really really good... never realized it... I was just upset that the snake print wasnt releasing... (which they might)

nike-zoom-kobe-v-pop-new-images-03-570x407.jpg

the diamond print is simple
nike-zoom-kobe-v-pop-new-images-08-570x407.jpg

and it seems that the laces are 3m like the dunkman 7s

Is it just me or do the laces also look wider and flatter than the typical Kobe V laces?  I am all for keeping the price as low as possible, but I really think they could have included an extra set of laces in each pair based on how many people I see in this thread switching out/experimenting with different laces.  I personally don't care for this pattern as much as the scales, but that being said, I belive the color blocking on both is better than the Aways.  IMO, the Yellow mesh with Yellow heel cup is the downside of the aways.

The yellow heel cup on the Aways throws that shoe off for me. had they gone with a purple or blk heel then they would be dope. The POP's are really dope and I have liked them since the pics first surfaced.

Originally Posted by lbj19

^which mamba t shirt
the snake one?

THis one.

eek.gif

They should be arriving in all stores by months end a new color comes out to match kobe releases.

aways > POPs all day. that yellow heel cup is what makes the aways, i really like how they make the shoe pop (no pun intended). the heel cup definitely calls for a lace change though.

and even now i'm still on the fence about the chaos. i'm trying to push myself to pull the trigger looking at all the high res, high quality photos of them but i'm just not moved.

Originally Posted by jdub562

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

on the fence about getting the chaos for under retail but i just can't get myself to really feel its colors even after all the pics on NT and SC. maybe it just isn't meant to be.

I feel the same way I try to lke them but I just don't. I feel like if I got I will eventually regret buying like some off colorway Jordans I have( Wheat XIIIs)

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-V-Chaos-1.jpg

I feel you MF, but the Chaos are no Wheat XIII's; I bought a pair of those when they came out and only wore them once. Ended up selling them a few months ago for like $60 & they were VVNDS. Anyway, I was on the fence as well with the Chaos and did not get a pair until 2 weeks ago and they have become my 2nd favorite CW since, so I copped a 2nd pair (under retail of course).
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
How are you guys still finding the Chaos?? I am in needing a pair. Don't want to regret it. Can anyone help me out?

If your interested in a shoe... Get it, don't regret it. Obviously you are attracted to the shoe for some/your own reason.

Just preordered 2x POPs on eastbay, can't wait till it releases along with the homes in a couple of weeks.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by lbj19

^which mamba t shirt
the snake one?

THis one.

eek.gif

They should be arriving in all stores by months end a new color comes out to match kobe releases.

What he said and the fit is Loose.

week 2 of balling in my inlines, and other than the scuffs from these old guys stepping on my feet, these things look brand spanking new.  Only sign of use I notice is the creasing in the heel area and slouching of the shoe on the inner foot area...toebox looks mint though.  I need another pair of inlines because I don't see myself wearing any other shoes to ball in for awhile, unless the VIs blow me away.

a lot of you guys are buying into hype right now. Im sure some people on here pulled the trigger on some of the colorways that they don't even like but buy it anyway because of the hype . SMH

I think the POP are wack

Back
Top Bottom