OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

thanks!
pimp.gif
team kobe
pimp.gif

hts4lyfe, those iD's are dirtayyyy
pimp.gif

on another note, got the email that my iD's are being created!
pimp.gif

Nice work on that sig s dubl. My pick would be the one that fades from purple to white back to purple.

Shaun: I hate you. Stop hatin' on my steez!

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

lol at all the new heads wanting in on team kobe.

Y'all new heads start off on Team Machine. Work your way up by not posting stupid stuff lol.
Then from there you move up to Team Mbenga, Team Morrison, Team Powell.. etc. lol

You already know I'm in for team Kobe, Shaun, Edwin, Tony, Drew, Adrian, Darryl, Gza... Let me know what's good fam!
Don't forget Ricky (HK Feet), Tony #2 (Mugen), Mike (Marley), Carlos (FrenchBlue), JMizz, Daniel (DFab), and Ron (Flint)?  I'm sure all those guys are down and they all good people!

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i havent seen these before

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...anatic%20Short%20-%20Men

and i cant pull up alternate pics here at work, but do they have anything Kobe on them, logo?

Kobe logo on outer right leg.  I think I saw the white/purp @ the outlet here.

thanks! what does that orion blue match?? those avatar/smurfs/miles davis, whatever everyone is calling them lol

and i cant pull up alternate pics here at work, but do they have anything Kobe on them, logo?

Theres no shozoku symbol on these.  You can clearly see in the pics theres nothing on the right leg like all the others.  There is a small box with kb24 on the right back hip opposite the dri-fit on them.  You can make it out from the pics.   The only ones that are ok imo are the black/purple.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Theres no shozoku symbol on these.  You can clearly see in the pics theres nothing on the right leg like all the others.  There is a small box with kb24 on the right back hip opposite the dri-fit on them.  You can make it out from the pics.   The only ones that are ok imo are the black/purple.

lol, well thank u now. glad i didnt order them yet!

any good spots to cop kobe stuff in sd gaslamp and around the ucla area?

i'll be in southern cali this weekend
pimp.gif

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

lol at all the new heads wanting in on team kobe.

Y'all new heads start off on Team Machine. Work your way up by not posting stupid stuff lol.
Then from there you move up to Team Mbenga, Team Morrison, Team Powell.. etc. lol

You already know I'm in for team Kobe, Shaun, Edwin, Tony, Drew, Adrian, Darryl, Gza... Let me know what's good fam!
im a newly registered member (however been lurking for a looong time) but im down to start with team machine lol.  smh at his "run-in." he's useless.

but im willing to do whatever it takes lol

Lol at that JR Smith photo.
Shaun- The first one that Flint quoted is my favorite

^I was disappointed at first when I realized the adult Aways would have solid soles. The clear just breaks up the midsole a bit.
They're still one of my favs though.

Originally Posted by playaproved

I just realized the aways in the puppet commercials have clear soles. So fresh!

yea i saw that too recently and wished the aways had the same but either way not too bad. probably saved the clear soles for the CD/POPs

Back
Top Bottom