OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by abstractability

TEAM KB24
I vote for this...
pimp.gif

Team Kobe.... We need that. We gotta rep it hard tho. Lol
go hard or go home. Get with it or get lost.
And yeah John & Ron gotta get put pen'd in too. And Brandon.
I'm cooking up another ID, don't know exactly how imma do it yet. Might Rape & Abuse the Neptune Blue. Lol
not sure. I got one coming in (being made now) and I got one made up and set in stone that imma order soon, then imma cook something up with the new options... Imma kick it up.

Originally Posted by s dubl

TEAM KOBE
*thumbs up*

Don't forget Ricky (HK Feet), Tony #2 (Mugen), Mike (Marley), Carlos (FrenchBlue), JMizz, Daniel (DFab), and Ron (Flint)?  I'm sure all those guys are down and they all good people!
I'm definitely down for Team KB24.

If we were to have a Team KB24 thread it would be in the sneaker showcase forum right?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Is it gonna be Kb24 or kobe? Personally i like Team KB24.

Whatever you choose, Team Penny Members did Team Penny, or Team 1¢

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by s dubl

TEAM KOBE
*thumbs up*

Don't forget Ricky (HK Feet), Tony #2 (Mugen), Mike (Marley), Carlos (FrenchBlue), JMizz, Daniel (DFab), and Ron (Flint)?  I'm sure all those guys are down and they all good people!
I'm definitely down for Team KB24.

If we were to have a Team KB24 thread it would be in the sneaker showcase forum right?

Sorry I missed a few folks, it was late and it was right before I passed out haha. But yes, All the folks mentioned are cool with me haha. Othersssss. ehhhhhhh
grin.gif

ha.

Your so mean Vince. Lol. U txt me tooo late last night. Lol. I was on the corner of sepulveda and Sherman way at that time lolol

Those Kobe shorts that are Orion Blue match the Draft days. Same color on the shoes. I guess it's the aqua/turqoise color. A must have if you're getting the Draft days! I know I am!

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Vin.... You too good for me now?! Lol iight iight.

Nope, you're in my original shout out! Go back a couple pages lol.
I got you fam!  

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

lol at all the new heads wanting in on team kobe.

Y'all new heads start off on Team Machine. Work your way up by not posting stupid stuff lol.
Then from there you move up to Team Mbenga, Team Morrison, Team Powell.. etc. lol

You already know I'm in for team Kobe, Shaun, Edwin, Tony, Drew, Adrian, Darryl, Gza... Let me know what's good fam!

SEEEEEE. lol

Ive been sleeping on all the zkv until I finally found a sketchy enough new ebayer to have a good price on them.  But he shot me some good pics and sent them out quick.  So I got them today and they are fully legit, thank goodness.

Originally Posted by l8bloomer11

Ive been sleeping on all the zkv until I finally found a sketchy enough new ebayer to have a good price on them.  But he shot me some good pics and sent them out quick.  So I got them today and they are fully legit, thank goodness.

didn't you post the SAME EXACT thing yesterday?  

954432-cookie_super.gif

quieres?

You wrote the same exact thing 2 days.  If you actually did do that, by the rules of the team kb24, youll start at the lowest part.  Team Gary Vitti (personal trainer).

You wrote the same exact thing 2 days.  If you actually did do that, by the rules of the team kb24, youll start at the lowest part.  Team Gary Vitti (personal trainer).

Think lower then that... Team John Celestand/Team Mike Penberthy!

All this Team Kobe talk is too damn funny! "I want in!".....No your too much of a newb! Would love to be a part of this, but dont know you guys. Been lurking on here since late 90s when it was called NikePark and have been registered since 2002, but I dont post much.

So, on that note, can i be a Junior member...NOT JR ofc, lmao

Originally Posted by ChoSTARR

All this Team Kobe talk is too damn funny! "I want in!".....No your too much of a newb! Would love to be a part of this, but dont know you guys. Been lurking on here since late 90s when it was called NikePark and have been registered since 2002, but I dont post much.

So, on that note, can i be a Junior member...NOT JR ofc, lmao
lol,
I haven't seen any idiotic posts from you man, and you aren't a newb haha.
Don't trip.

Damn, I guess y'all caught dude bragging again about his steal on ebay.
laugh.gif

Since no one commented the first time, he probably thought no one read his comment, oh well.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Think lower then that... Team John Celestand/Team Mike Penberthy!

At least Vitti is still associated with the Lakers. Unless that is the joke...sarcasm does not translate well on message boards, lol. If not then if you are going to clown people then at least pick a relevent team name like: Team Carlos Maples (assistant equipment manager and the MAIN towel boy).

He even had an article on espn.com a couple seasons ago (http://sports.espn.go.com...tlight&lid=tab3pos1)

It isnt even about being a newb really. There can be someone who just came that posts good stuff. It just happens to be the newbs that clutter this thread with crap. Im pretty new myself.

Back
Top Bottom