OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

team Kobe, or KB24 is fine with me. Whatever everyone else agrees on I guess.

Doesnt necessarily have to have a thread in sneaker showcase, but ti would be a good idea to discuss the Kobe line (adidas as well), post pics, talk about experiences, new releases etc......

here's a thread I started a while back (if everyone agrees, I'll edit the title), unless someone wants to start a new one?
Post your Kobes/LAKER colored/inspired kicks....vol the journey for #16 has begun! 

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

It isnt even about being a newb really. There can be someone who just came that posts good stuff. It just happens to be the newbs that clutter this thread with crap. Im pretty new myself.
For sure mang, some cats just dont get it. LMAO, just like the real world.

It ain't about being new or old for the Team. As long as you are a Kobe fan (and I guess Laker fan) and have been following Kobe's shoe/clothing line/interested in what he's been up to, you should be good. Off course if you post on this thread a lot, chances are you've met/talked to some people who've been here/posted here for a while (that's what happened to me. I'm basically new (I started posting in December)). As long as you don't post ******ed/useless things you should be respected (in general). Newbies aren't the only ones who make ******ed posts... People who need to justify themselves (being a newbie, member since 1900, post +%*$@, lurker, whatever), I think, are just sayin' it to say it... You don't see some other people saying stuff like that who don't post much but are still respected, at least to me (Sarteaga, sho3tym, bryscoop, and many more).  People who've been on the Kobe train long already know what's up with the members and the people who post.  That's just my 0.02.

no hate.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by jdub562

Originally Posted by l8bloomer11

Ive been sleeping on all the zkv until I finally found a sketchy enough new ebayer to have a good price on them.  But he shot me some good pics and sent them out quick.  So I got them today and they are fully legit, thank goodness.

You wrote the same exact thing 2 days.  If you actually did do that, by the rules of the team kb24, youll start at the lowest part.  Team Gary Vitti (personal trainer).

Think lower then that... Team John Celestand/Team Mike Penberthy!

At least Vitti is still associated with the Lakers. Unless that is the joke...sarcasm does not translate well on message boards, lol. If not then if you are going to clown people then at least pick a relevent team name like: Team Carlos Maples (assistant equipment manager and the MAIN towel boy).

He even had an article on espn.com a couple seasons ago (http://sports.espn.go.com...tlight&lid=tab3pos1)

I wasn't trying to pick a name associated with the lakers, but you didn't get that, 1/23/10 huh
grin.gif

1/23/10 huh
grin.gif
....and proud of it! That is my registration date, but been coming on here for a while now. I was not clowning on you though, guess YOU didn't get that.

Originally Posted by abstractability

It ain't about being new or old for the Team. As long as you are a Kobe fan (and I guess Laker fan) and have been following Kobe's shoe/clothing line/interested in what he's been up to, you should be good. Off course if you post on this thread a lot, chances are you've met/talked to some people who've been here/posted here for a while (that's what happened to me. I'm basically new (I started posting in December)). As long as you don't post ******ed/useless things you should be respected (in general). Newbies aren't the only ones who make ******ed posts... just sayin'

So who else does then bro? 
grin.gif

Did anyone else notice....It seems HOH did not get as much units for the DUKES compared to the USCs or ACEs.

My homie went in work late to pick up, but they did not open at 7am like they said. line was crazy and he couldn't get back in line cuz of work, SMH.

I actually drove down there for the ACEs as my woman lives in Cerritos, had no issues whatsoever.

OPEN A DAMN HOH in the Bay! &^%&*!

Ive been sleeping on all the zkv until I finally found a sketchy enough new ebayer to have a good price on them.  But he shot me some good pics and sent them out quick.  So I got them today and they are fully legit, thank goodness.

You wrote the same exact thing 2 days.  If you actually did do that, by the rules of the team kb24, youll start at the lowest part.  Team Gary Vitti (personal trainer).

At least Vitti is still associated with the Lakers. Unless that is the joke...sarcasm does not translate well on message boards, lol. If not then if you are going to clown people then at least pick a relevent team name like: Team Carlos Maples (assistant equipment manager and the MAIN towel boy).

He even had an article on espn.com a couple seasons ago (http://sports.espn.go.com...tlight&lid=tab3pos1)

I wasn't trying to pick a name associated with the lakers, but you didn't get that, 1/23/10 huh
grin.gif

1/23/10 huh
grin.gif
....and proud of it! That is my registration date, but been coming on here for a while now. I was not clowning on you though, guess YOU didn't get that.

I did get it.
I just stopped and edited, because going back and forth over something that wasn't DIRECTED at ME in general was and is pointless...

I leave for a few days and go you going crazy up in here! Either one TEAM is fine.

I went to the HOHLA for the dukes and the line was longer than expected....I would say about 100-150 people in line and i was middle to end and i still got my size 10,5 and my friend got the last 9. I remember they didnt open till a little after 8am. We ended up getting out like at 10am. Not to bad in opinion.

Originally Posted by Twobig4u247

I went to the HOHLA for the dukes and the line was longer than expected....I would say about 100-150 people in line and i was middle to end and i still got my size 10,5 and my friend got the last 9. I remember they didnt open till a little after 8am. We ended up getting out like at 10am. Not to bad in opinion.
Yeah...100-150 peeps! that is a lot more then for the ACEs release. Hopefully they get a restock. Quick question, who prefers the DUKEs>ACEs?

and Damn your friend, he got mines, lmao

grin.gif

1/23/10 huh
grin.gif

I did get it.
I just stopped and edited, because going back and forth over something that wasn't DIRECTED at ME in general was and is pointless...

It sure is; for everyone...now, back to our regularly scheduled program.

I need some help here. Just got my chaos in. I havent tried them on yet so i cant say for sure if ill keep even though they are nice, but i noticed something off. The swoosh on the outsole seems like its put on after. Its not 1 piece with the flywire. I looked at my aways and they are the same. But my bl, dk, and dukes are one piece. Are the HOH's one piece and gr not? Someone check there v-days and other hoh shoes to confirm. I dont remember seeing someone bring this up.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Iight Vince... I'm cutting you a break this time. Lol
POP's the 17th at HOH.

lol, you know you're my brother man! lol I wouldn't leave you out!
POPS are a no go for me, unless I get em under 100 dollars then they'll be copped haha.

I noticed that after my second purchase, which was the DK. The Chaos seem to have way better construction and materials in comparison with my other Vs IMO. I love that crackled leather/reptile skin material and I believe that the Chaos are the only Vs with that material as the swoosh.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

You know what, I thought the "team" was gonna be "Team AZK" or "Zoom Kobe" ??
I say, if you want to make it anything KOBE related, do it.
Add it to your sig, they'll all be the same thing..

My chaos as well as others (zkIVs are the same too) swoosh is a separate piece. I guess it all depends on how well it was put on how noticeable it is.

FB23...Personally I like the team zoom kobe or whatever, but Kobe hasn't always been with Nike so we gotta think about the fans pre-nike, and/or fans of the adidas kobe line. I guess same could be said for temaKB24. Just my .02.

Back
Top Bottom