OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

cbfpunch- I see, shoulda caught that

Nice pics Shaun. Those should have been a wider release imo.

frown.gif
Duke really is gonna win.

So I'm pondering about ordering the POP V's from FTL. Can I use Bing/Cashback and my VIP 30.00 off coupon?

Originally Posted by shpongled25

Duke doesnt deserve to wear Kobe Vs....man. Duke oh so hateable. But in a way, they are like Kobe - love em or hate em. Those guys looks silly in the shoes though.

indifferent.gif

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice SDUBL
pimp.gif

restock? might have to pick up another pair
pimp.gif

the homes look real good with the white uni. but that being said i still wont buy them im only lookin to buy a few more v n the homes arent on that list

hey guys do you think my buddy can use the $ 30 - 100 discount even if he is canadian visiting LA?

Originally Posted by nino24

hey guys do you think my buddy can use the $ 30 - 100 discount even if he is canadian visiting LA?
I dont see why not - It's not like they check for citizenship before completing the sale.

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

Originally Posted by al3x89

anyone know what these are?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

c53edce632eb994d85df4bb7021ae3f0-getty-.jpg

489f018a13a8976f4e03eb192bd65cdf-getty-.jpg

cec910b9b35bece9a734f941eaa03087-getty-.jpg

they aren't id-able as you can tell from the sole.

they look
pimp.gif
though.
         They look like ID's to me. By the way, those Nike Elite Crew socks are just sick!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I think they are one of the holiday season colors wolf grey/Black-Daring red or Ink/ Metalic Silver-Black Ice most likely the 2nd pair for november
nerd.gif
i have no product images sorry

Ive been a fan of duke since 1994 when i first started getting into basketball and now I have been doin the kobe shoe game here and there some to hoop in and some to wear around and I have yet to get a pair of dukes because some dudes thought it was cool to rob my connect.....sz 13 anyone??
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

I dont see why not - It's not like they check for citizenship before completing the sale.

correct. But make sure your ready for the normal full body cavity search routine in the fitting rooms

does anyone know if Footlocker.com double boxes if i order a shirt together with a pair of shoes? or would they ship them seperately
i'm trying to get a pair of snakepool hyperdunks with the $30 coupon, but i want it to be double boxed, so idk if adding a shirt would get my order double boxed

So I'm pondering about ordering the POP V's from FTL. Can I use Bing/Cashback and my VIP 30.00 off coupon?

^^
laugh.gif
double post hours later
roll.gif

DPBulldog...edit the last part of your post...I didn't rob your 13s, but
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

Ive been a fan of duke since 1994 when i first started getting into basketball and now I have been doin the kobe shoe game here and there some to hoop in and some to wear around and I have yet to get a pair of dukes because some dudes thought it was cool to rob my connect.....sz 13 anyone??
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Yeah, I wanted the Duke V's too and I have a feeling we had the same connect who was a real cool guy. Now I've been in search of the Duke V's since, so hopefully there'll be a restock.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

Originally Posted by al3x89

anyone know what these are?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

they aren't id-able as you can tell from the sole.

they look
pimp.gif
though.
         They look like ID's to me. By the way, those Nike Elite Crew socks are just sick!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I think they are one of the holiday season colors wold grey/Black-Daring red or Ink/ Metalic Silver-Black Ice most likely the 2nd pair for november
nerd.gif
i have no product images sorry

thanks for the info.. they are
pimp.gif
hopefully they release earlier than that.

and no, they are not id-able, just look at the sole. like someone else said, it's gotta be one solid colour on NikeID.

no canadian dont get US citizens rights...lol jk jk...yea why would they care, as long as he has a VIP card he should be good...unless you got a nice employee who doesnt ask for the vip card (everytime ive used it they have asked from my experience)

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Yeah, I wanted the Duke V's too and I have a feeling we had the same connect who was a real cool guy. Now I've been in search of the Duke V's since, so hopefully there'll be a restock.
add me into the mix with that. i havent seen him since.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

correct. But make sure your ready for the normal full body cavity search routine in the fitting rooms
They actually do that full body searches in front of the register here in jersey.. guess that pay-back since we dont pay taxes on clothes, sneakers, etc.

First time poster, long time visitor (since '05): need help...So I was at a Shiekh Shoes the other day not expecting to spend any money (just one of those days) and actually planned to just checkout Footlocker for when I eventually use my $30 off coupon, when the dude at Shiekh said he had a full size run in the Dunkman's. I said I'm more of a fan of playing in Kobe's, and although nice, I was reluctant to pay retail for some 'Brons. Then he offered to sell me them for $150 flat. Pull the trigger for resale to get future ZKV's?Since I'm "new," here are my top ZKV's
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1) All Stars[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2) Chaos[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3) Inlines[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4) Bruce Lee's[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*sold my 3 pairs of DK's... mistake?[/font]

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by CFC24

*sold my 3 pairs of DK's... mistake?
Oh yes
I'm unemployed, and these were the ones yielding the most money I was willing to let go. I don't rock bball kicks for casual wear, but love having a pair to play in now and again to play in years later. For me, I like simplicity and LOVE the ZKV's with black heelcups. I always rock black socks when playing ball and the shoes just look like an extension of the socks.

Back
Top Bottom