OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Clemente rockin' Inlines the right way: dark socks.
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
98085879.jpg
[/font]

Originally Posted by CFC24

Clemente rockin' Inlines the right way: dark socks.
98085879.jpg
[/font]

Way back when K State was still in.

Gonna be picking up a pair of the inlines.

the Kobe threads are crazy....how many more pages do I have to read through to get any pertinent information on RD/colorways?

Originally Posted by jwhitkin

the Kobe threads are crazy....how many more pages do I have to read through to get any pertinent information on RD/colorways?
well this is page 263...so Id say roughly 262 pages back.

thanks guys the problem now is that he doesn't have the vip card to got with the coupon, and he just have the printed coupon only, well I just hope he can pick up the Kobe USC V. Do they still have that in 9.9 at HOH LA?

Originally Posted by s dubl

laugh.gif

Went to NTLA yesterday... they only had the Vdays, Homes, Inlines, and Aways... bunch of Kobe gear on sale (hoody, shorts, etc.).  Got my first pair of recently released Kobe shorts ($40) finally! (only cuz they had a small in stock)... Saw Edwin (NWT)
sick.gif
..... hahahha and I tried calling blackcat (Drew) but that !@# didn't answer nor did he call back....!

Lakers suck.

Still can't wait for my IDs.

Any Socal'ers feel the earthquake... I thought I was drunk for a second with all the swaying.. I love earthquakes!! but only when they don't do any damage.

thanks guys now he just needs the vip card or hopefully employees wont ask him for that, he also has a printed copy of the discount so hopefully they will allow that. Do you guys know if they still Have a 9.5 Kobe USC V at HOH LA? I hope he gets his dream.

CFC24 wrote:
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*sold my 3 pairs of DK's... mistake?[/font]

Yup. You could have kept at least one of the pairs.

Lol. QFT. I wish the old thread hadn't gotten locked.

Originally Posted by nino24

thanks guys the problem now is that he doesn't have the vip card to got with the coupon, and he just have the printed coupon only, well I just hope he can pick up the Kobe USC V. Do they still have that in 9.9 at HOH LA?

I've used the VIP coupon twice now and neither time was I asked for my card.

However, you cannot use the VIP coupon on HOH exclusive product.

thanks guys now he just needs the vip card or hopefully employees wont ask him for that, he also has a printed copy of the discount so hopefully they will allow that. Do you guys know if they still Have a 9.5 Kobe USC V at HOH LA? I hope he gets his dream.

Coupon excludes the HOH Kobes.

why dont you try calling them and asking

ARGH! i need some more KOBE V's! but i need to start saving for a car...knowing me im gonna buy some anyways. probably ID's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

hey guys do you think my buddy can use the $ 30 - 100 discount even if he is canadian visiting LA?
I dont see why not - It's not like they check for citizenship before completing the sale.

correct. But make sure your ready for the normal full body cavity search routine in the fitting rooms

haha, it really depends on which footlocker. i went in and used the coupon and im not even a VIP member

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

ARGH! i need some more KOBE V's! but i need to start saving for a car...knowing me im gonna buy some anyways. probably ID's
laugh.gif

bro, just look really fly on the bus. hahaha jk, kobes meesin with are minds

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

i would cop those West Virgina PEs in a second.

I think those were just general Nike team PE's. When Duke cleared the bench at the end of the game, one of their bench players (short white guy who hit a 3) had them on.

Originally Posted by abstractability

laugh.gif

Went to NTLA yesterday... they only had the Vdays, Homes, Inlines, and Aways... bunch of Kobe gear on sale (hoody, shorts, etc.).  Got my first pair of recently released Kobe shorts ($40) finally! (only cuz they had a small in stock)... Saw Edwin (NWT)
sick.gif
..... hahahha and I tried calling blackcat (Drew) but that !@# didn't answer nor did he call back....!

lol. i wanted to go back for the 24 purple hoody... hopefully it'll go on sale.

next time your in the fitting room.... try to close the curtain... you made a lot of ppl cry....

sick.gif

unds these on friday night...........
xlmcyo.jpg

2qjxikk.jpg
Cop some new jeans man, Francois Girbaud went out in the 80's
roll.gif

JK.

Originally Posted by CFC24

Clemente rockin' Inlines the right only way: dark socks.
98085879.jpg
[/font]
Fixed.

Oh and those of you planning to get Inlines for balling purposes think again, they are a magnet for dirt. Chaos' hide stains a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom