OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

nwt, i was just wearing beaters, nothing special. i'm not even gonna go into that ftl anymore. place is trashy anyway, and the workers there are lazy and always got their nose in the air.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

nwt, i was just wearing beaters, nothing special. i'm not even gonna go into that ftl anymore. place is trashy anyway, and the workers there are lazy and always got their nose in the air.

write a complain to footlocker.

throughout the whole championship game yesterday, i kept telling myself 'why did i pass on the duke's?' Too late now.
frown.gif

Def gonna cop me a pair of Dukes. Theyre so versatile as a casual shoe and a ballin shoe. Looks good w black, white or blue socks too.

Any members here live in Orange County and play pick-up games at local 24 Hour Fitness' or parks? 

wow so they already got a restock on the dukes. mmmm still planning on getting the inlines this weekend... but who knows that purrty blue might change my mind lol

Darn it... I just sprained my left ankle wearing the Aways and some Elite Basketball socks
frown.gif
The worst part about it... the eyestay area over my pinkie toe is peeling... sucks.

The Kobe Vs came in with a bang( Chaos,Aways,Bruce Lees and Dark Knight in one month) but now there is really nothing "hot" to purchase til like June( Del Sols)

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

yuku, you are turrible.
i swear i think you write this on the daily.
laugh.gif
but i agree
wish we were still on ezboard.

Just a thought... Can't you use the $30 off on a pair of V's, return them without a reciept to get retail + tax store credit, use that to buy another pair of Kobe V's...Than use the coupon again?

If the Kobes are 108 with tax, and you get 138ish back in store credit, the next pair you get with the coupon would be 108 again, with 30 left over in store credit....?

^^i got my homes with the coupon.

xsal....yeah, keep doing that and you'll end up with a free pair, or even coming out with extra credit and a pair of kicks. Seemd like you just figured out the master plan.

^^ but if i remember correctly, dont they usually take down your name, zip code during a return?

laugh.gif

Reminds me of the Toys-R-Us Buy 2 get 1 free that happened last year.

Not sure why I didn't think of that earlier, just came up earlier when I was in my law class.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^i got my homes with the coupon.

xsal....yeah, keep doing that and you'll end up with a free pair, or even coming out with extra credit and a pair of kicks. Seemd like you just figured out the master plan.

I dont understand how to could end up with a free pair or anything close to that. Because in the end of up just getting one pair for 100 dollars? No matter how many switches you do.

Back
Top Bottom