OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Got back awhile ago from hohla and the theatre kobe releases. I fell asleep as soon as I got home. Got my Aces and I even got my number called for Davinci raffle, but my sizes were taken already so I ended up with a sz11. It was good to put some faces to some fellow nt'ers: Abstract, Mugen, GZA, and I want to say NWT was wearing the AM95 Neons, was that you?
i had my neons on the black dude with the crew

23MCpizzle23 nah must be another david lols.

someone in front of me big guy was wearing am95 neons. thats NWT?

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

ok but yea i work at the boutique in Claremont let me know if you tryen to roll out next weekend for the pack or USCs that drive sucked alone hella early
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

what up 23MCpizzle23? i think i ended talking to you and that guy who flew in from fresno.

Originally Posted by boogeda

what up 23MCpizzle23? i think i ended talking to you and that guy who flew in from fresno.
yep yep i drove dude down to the theater yall some cool dudes i wish we all could have coped thow
tired.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

Nice Decepticon. You need to post some pics.

Drew: Weren't able to make it out?

hey!! no i didnt make it out! woke up at 10:30 because of my day yesterday, i was exhausted...does anyone know if they are sold out at hohla?? if so o wells...did you get yours??

Good looking out Darryl on the Aces. Can't wait to receive them.

I got my Inlines yesterday and they might have to be in my top 3 favorite Kobe Vs now. Such a simple and clean colorway.

seyqgk.jpg

Originally Posted by boogeda

yep yep i drove dude down to the theater yall some cool dudes i wish we all could have coped thow
tired.gif
yeah man cool peeps at the hohla line for the aces. crazy rain coming back though. but they say there's gona be a re-release of the da vinci's, so hopefully by then you guys can cop. as for me, not really feelin' that cw. maybe  it'll grow on me as i keep looking at this thread. lol

ok but yea i work at the boutique in Claremont let me know if you tryen to roll out next weekend for the pack or USCs that drive sucked alone hella early
laugh.gif

What up! We Should've met up at HOH. Hit up for next weeks release.

Originally Posted by GZA73

laugh.gif

What up! We Should've met up at HOH. Hit up for next weeks release.
for sure keep me posted i will be there for sure.

All you guys with HoHs around are damn lucky. I think ones gonna open near me soon though.
Can't keep track of all these release dates. Inlines should be my next purchase.

Originally Posted by Timetravelinn

Originally Posted by j3d10

Hohla easy cop 2 aces, Montalban theatre = ******ed raffle 12 pairs smh.

glad I didn't make the trip out there.  I would have been really heated driving and hour and a half and leaving empty handed.

yeah man there were ppl there that waited since 7am and left with nothing, 2 peeps that got there 10 til noon got to cop. Man there were some pissed off ppl.

wow i cant wait to switch the del sol laces out and give them the away laces. they are gonna look SICK. im sold

Those Duke's are lookin nice in HD. can't wait to see them in person and cop for ballin.

Just got my inlines today. I didn't realize the textured portion around the laces and toe was so shiny. It really makes the shoe pop a little more while still staying simple and clean.

glad I didn't make the trip out there.  I would have been really heated driving and hour and a half and leaving empty handed.

yeah man there were ppl there that waited since 7am and left with nothing, 2 peeps that got there 10 til noon got to cop. Man there were some pissed off ppl.
Sux for those who camped out and didnt get a pair cuz of the raffle.

^Those Dukes look dope. If I pick them up, I'll probably go with some white laces instead.

HOHLA was pretty efficient. I wish I didn't have to wake up so early though.

Jed, when are stopping by to drop off my Foams and Aces.??? 
Just let me know....LOL    

Originally Posted by five30

^Those Dukes look dope. If I pick them up, I'll probably go with some white laces instead.

HOHLA was pretty efficient. I wish I didn't have to wake up so early though.

I think they would look dope with white laces

how limited were the aces in hoh la? are there any left still...? i wish i was near HOH...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom