OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

laugh.gif
I just thought the pics were clever is all

Originally Posted by j3d10

here's the fam....

Nice collection man...You need to add pics to the boxes of the other Vs just like your chaos....

Originally Posted by kob8

j3d10 wrote:

here's the fam....

Nice collection man...You need to add pics to the boxes of the other Vs just like your chaos....

i'll just have you get me copies of the pics you got...apparently you've got them on your boxes already...haha

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by boogeda

i had my neons on the black dude with the crew
what up 23MCpizzle23? i think i ended talking to you and that guy who flew in from fresno.
yep yep i drove dude down to the theater yall some cool dudes i wish we all could have coped thow
tired.gif

Yo fellas...I been on and off NT for a while mostly reading for reveiews, releases, etc. Got an account not too long ago and figured my first post would be on this one. I'm the asian dude that stood in line with you guys...you all are some really cool shoe heads, made the wait much easier. The NT community is super nice it seems, what a great experience. Someone said it earlier, definitely good to put faces to some the NTers on here. Wish we all coulda copped the da vincis though. You guys were some genuine dudes when I got mine though, much appreciated. When we all rollin out next?!

oh my bad, i forgot this thread is for dudes on kobes !%$%. i can't explain why i didn't like a kobe shoe. my bad. %$#+.

Originally Posted by a1iens

^nice 5s i'm missing the lee's and aces.

thanks man, the Lees i was number 198 at HOHLA when they released 4hr wait smh, and Aces 30 min wait but sold out as of 4pm....i hate these shoes...i can't stop buying them! haha

man those pictures made me change my mind on the del sols
might have to come out of retirement >L< lol

Dukes and USCs are 13th from what I see on the beginning of the thread. Can someone verify? I be heading down from the Bay and need to know for sure. Thanks

Anyone else find there laces on there inlines to be a little short? My v-days and dks have longer laces.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

man those pictures made me change my mind on the del sols
might have to come out of retirement >L< lol

co-sign...

pics have also changed my mind on the Da Vincis 
sick.gif
not for me at all........

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

inlines are by far the worst colorway of the v's. its a white shoe with a black swoosh......boring. on to the next one.

but let me know when it goes on sale for below 60. then i might think about it. ha.

Must be nice having small feet. I can never good Nikes at Foot Locker etc for under retail in my size. 60 dollars no way I could ever find that at a Foot Locker.

Originally Posted by jnguyen07

Originally Posted by boogeda

i had my neons on the black dude with the crew
what up 23MCpizzle23? i think i ended talking to you and that guy who flew in from fresno.
yep yep i drove dude down to the theater yall some cool dudes i wish we all could have coped thow
tired.gif

Yo fellas...I been on and off NT for a while mostly reading for reveiews, releases, etc. Got an account not too long ago and figured my first post would be on this one. I'm the asian dude that stood in line with you guys...you all are some really cool shoe heads, made the wait much easier. The NT community is super nice it seems, what a great experience. Someone said it earlier, definitely good to put faces to some the NTers on here. Wish we all coulda copped the da vincis though. You guys were some genuine dudes when I got mine though, much appreciated. When we all rollin out next?!
aww man i got u to post
laugh.gif
its all downhill from here out you will have 2k+ post in no time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

^ lol.

Dang Vince. It must be nice getting kicks under retail... I love how when I was waiting in line, everyone gets hookups and deals and discounts, and I'm thinking to myself, I must be the only one paying retail.
laugh.gif

I still pay for retail Adrian... Sometimes way over retail. Grs are always discount worthy.

we ever going to get a firm date on Del Sols? Inlines this week, need to pick up a pair of aways, then Del Sols for me...hopefully any energy releases that come out don't add more pairs to the mix...

I could never wear Duke anything. Just a trash program.

Inlines are tough. I love the smplicity of them. Coppin' my pair today.

Back
Top Bottom