OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

good seeing everyone at hohLA. saw someone with the Lees in a matching fit looked fire. glad i coppd the aces arrived at 7am. about 3 times the line moved and i went in. pretty simple and quick.

j.w how many dudes were in line when u arrrived at 7?? just want to get a gauge of what it will be like next weekend for USC's.. and plan accordingly of course, since its a 40 min. drive for me!
estimate around 100-120 at 7am...only like 25-35ish enters every 20-25 minutes (felt forever). 

Only 17 pairs and like 3 of the pairs were a sz 14. Makes no sense to me. Anyway, shout out to those I talked to at the Theatre...gonna be refreshing KB24 all day LOL. I didnt get a pair but a person standing next to me who was able to cop let take this pic. SICK!

good seeing everyone at hohLA. saw someone with the Lees in a matching fit looked fire. glad i coppd the aces arrived at 7am. about 3 times the line moved and i went in. pretty simple and quick.

j.w how many dudes were in line when u arrrived at 7?? just want to get a gauge of what it will be like next weekend for USC's.. and plan accordingly of course, since its a 40 min. drive for me!
i showed up at exactly 7 there was about 100 but that was for foams and Aces so there should be less next week.

are you in the IE
nerd.gif

line at the hohla wasn't bad at all. i was expecting worse. got there a little after 7, and i got my first pair a little over an hour. second pair was copped in like 20 min.

^^Wow, those are clean. I hope they pop up at a few more spots.
abernja- have fun at the game bro.

IE? yea but the lebrons are also droppn next week. USC, Dukes, brons? am i missin anything? earliest is 4:30am so far from what ive read. were you first in line? prob show around 6ish next weekend

I got to HOHLA around 10:30 and was able to get 3 pairs. Nice and easy. Still bummed that I couldnt get a pair of Da Vinci's.

hey kb24 has the "V-day" picture up on their shop, but it says "Lower Merion" as its description.....??

Originally Posted by jdub562

Only 17 pairs and like 3 of the pairs were a sz 14. Makes no sense to me. Anyway, shout out to those I talked to at the Theatre...gonna be refreshing KB24 all day LOL. I didnt get a pair but a person standing next to me who was able to cop let take this pic. SICK!

Dont hate on the size 14s. Its almost impossible to find that size.

dsc001271.jpg

from the "other site"
eyes.gif
not that special IMO-- even if theyre ultra limited. no bueno it woulda been fire if they used a transparent dark army yellow- similar ot the Sample catus forams

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

i showed up at exactly 7 there was about 100 but that was for foams and Aces so there should be less next week.

are you in the IE
nerd.gif

yes from Upland, actually ur right, since the foams were out there should be less peeps for the next release.

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Just got back from HOH chi. They still had scattered sizes on the aces. Also they said USC are still a go for Saturday 3-13.

They say anything about the Dukes?

Those Da Vinci's are looking really good.

Any info on where they will release next? If anywhere.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^ MONDAY release ... SMH!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo, i'm going to be in Chi-town next weekend. Leaving Sunday too.
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
at monday releases.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

are you in the IE
nerd.gif

yes from Upland, actually ur right, since the foams were out there should be less peeps for the next release.

Yo this David David? its Marlon
nerd.gif

IE? yea but the lebrons are also droppn next week. USC, Dukes, brons? am i missin anything? earliest is 4:30am so far from what ive read. were you first in line? prob show around 6ish next weekend

Inland Empire = IE

Not really feeling those Da Vincis but kudos to Nike for bringing the heat with the aces and del sols.

I like the Da Vinci's but if they would have had a black sole or one that matched the metallic green....I would have definitely made threats of violence if I didnt get my raffle number called.

Nike is being dumb.. Monday?? come on! but I hearing they doing that cause they dont want that much Kobe stuff dropping on the same day, and want Dukes seperate for the March Madness or some nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom