OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Not sure how correct this is but on eBay I saw the red/yellows identified as the mcdonalds all Americans. I'm taking it with a grain of salt though considering it was eBay.

Mlks > AM

MLKs
pimp.gif

Man I been away from the game since the USCs. Just spent like 3 hours reading the last 54 pages. Huge waste of time lol. No new info whatsoever in those 54 pages but at least I didnt miss anything. Gotta get me a couple pairs of homes now.

I think the blackouts with gunmetal accents and nike logo outlined look better than the aston martins. Would it be nice to have AMs yes do I want hyperdunks with them no. Ill just pick up blackouts when they release and save myself the hassle of trying to get the pack and reselling the Hyperdunks

Originally Posted by dsquared

Not sure how correct this is but on eBay I saw the red/yellows identified as the mcdonalds all Americans. I'm taking it with a grain of salt though considering it was eBay.

Probably a selling ploy since the McD's All American game is sponsored by Reebok. 

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by CFC24

They're apparently calling the red joints "the Comets." Maybe Ariza will rock them in Houston.

Comets is the nickname for Westchester High School if im not mistaken.....its on the back of my Kobe 1 at least 
wink.gif
Yeah, but Westchester H.S. has no yellow school colors. At least not when I played against them back in high school ('02).

Originally Posted by marley

Man I been away from the game since the USCs. Just spent like 3 hours reading the last 54 pages. Huge waste of time lol. No new info whatsoever in those 54 pages but at least I didnt miss anything. Gotta get me a couple pairs of homes now.

And I thought reading 10 pages of nothing was bad. lol Hopefully you found that coupon and can manage $30 off those homes. Good luck

NBA is sponsored by adidas...players still wear other brands. Those could be the McDs AA inspired pair.

I def agree on the Blackouts>AMs.

I don't know about you guys, but as a Laker fan, it would be dope to see the Lakers rocking a black based colorway (POP V's) with their home white jersey, in the playoffs... (i.e., Bulls, Heat..)

FB23...that would be pretty dope. I'd like to see that. Or even the aways with the home uni.

Those new pics are o.k., but nothing I'd buy...I don't think.

Patiently waiting for Del Sols. Only Kobe on my radar at the moment.

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

anyone knows if eastbay is gonna have the relentless or the black mamba Kobe shirts???
According to our system, we should be receiving a shipment for the Nike Kobe Relentless Tee in Black (72840010) some time next week.

As for the Black Mamba Kobe shirts, I am have e-mailed someone to check on them for me and hope to have an answer back tomorrow or middle of next week.

EastbayRep - Ray

Finally got off my lazy but and went to footlocker to use that 30 off coupon for a pair of aways but they were out of size 13 so I had to settle for inlines.
ohwell.gif
oh well. For 110 flat after tax I won't complain

Originally Posted by djanonymous30

Just got my Kobe "Relentless" tee from swoosh.com. It doesn't say "relentless", it says "kobe 24". But, for $15, I'll still rock it.

pics?

^^limited GR? How, because they held off on releasing em all to re-release em after Duke won.

Edwin...V-Days are def dope.

^^limited GR? How, because they held off on releasing em all to re-release em after Duke won.

Edwin...V-Days are def dope.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Duke is overrated imo. No wonder they're became limited GR

laugh.gif

*Great logic, and *Great rebuttal as to why they released in limited GR. 

(*Sarcasm intended) 

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

If the Lakers rocked black shoes i'm sure they would have white socks with them. Yuckk.

You know white socks with black shoes was the thing til this last decade.

How are the Duke's a limited GR? I thought they've only been spotted at HOHs maybe a Niketown?

Yeah I think Nike held the Duke inventory in hopes of them winning to draw more interest. Either way they would've sold cuz it's the Kobe V.

Back
Top Bottom