OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

i dont think nike held the dukes with hopes of them winning...what if they lost? people wouldnt buy them then? i dont know, maybe thats why there isnt a duke logo so that it could be a gr which it technically is...if it doesnt have duke on them its a gr to me.

V-days are real nice even better with blk laces.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

did a lace switch on my BL's i think black is the way to go lol my opinion now deciding on wether to go all white laces or black for V-Days
[font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

Originally Posted by abstractability

^ Nice! I'm glad you got them! I'm still looking for a pair for myself....

Thanks! Yea man I went on a manhunt for these n finally got myself a pair hope u have the same luck I did I get urself a pair 2

Originally Posted by BallaMouse698

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Oh the black laces look very good with the Bruce Lee's
pimp.gif

Yes They Do! lol Wish i had Extra DK laces i seen pics of that and it look Fuego(fire) lol
I wish I could experiment with laces on a pair of BL and some DK, but I don't so I try to have a more realistic goal... Still looking for some V-days... I slept on them hard

Anyone know where I can get different color laces? The type that come on the Kobe Vs. Thanks for any info.

Originally Posted by l8bloomer11

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Oh the black laces look very good with the Bruce Lee's
pimp.gif

Yes They Do! lol Wish i had Extra DK laces i seen pics of that and it look Fuego(fire) lol
I wish I could experiment with laces on a pair of BL and some DK, but I don't so I try to have a more realistic goal... Still looking for some V-days... I slept on them hard
i feel ya meng but a month ago i thought same thing never give up hope lol plus V-Days r soo fresh they r gonna be my next pick up prob gonna do all white laces on them

dam so today i copped the inlines n homes with the vip coupon, at different stores of course. dam its gonna b a broke weekend. dam u kobe v lol

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

dam so today i copped the inlines n homes with the vip coupon, at different stores of course. dam its gonna b a broke weekend. dam u kobe v lol
I feel you, the other day I went to exchange some air max's, and ended up getting some vdays and some lebron dunkmans also
smh.gif

quick question i wanna cop the vdays this week and wanted to know if i apply for the VIP member online for footlocker n get a VIP number im i good to use that coupon on them? thanks for help and sorry if question asked already

quick question i wanna cop the vdays this week and wanted to know if i apply for the VIP member online for footlocker n get a VIP number im i good to use that coupon on them? thanks for help and sorry if question asked already
you will be fine. dont worry.

Jerelle: That's a fail son.

Tony: For sure man, I'm glad we did that trade! I might be able to get that Size 10 in BLs... Sadly there are no more 9.5s back in the parent's homeland. I just hope to get my pair sometime in the future.

Edwin: Off course man, I try and take care of my fam when I can, and those three are good people just like Drew, Carlos, Vince, Daniel, John, Darryl, Rich, Mike, and Ricky. Karma my dude. Sadly, I don't trust you yet and I'm reluctant to help you out.

Yep! Thanks again Adrian...shoes are too sexy. Thank god no "chalk stains" on em.

Back
Top Bottom