OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I wouldn't worry too much on the DaVinci's, they honestly don't look like a cw that nike would make that limited. I looked on ebay and all the preorder listings for them are gone at least in size 10. Here's an old pic I posted a while back.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

3 out of 17 was size 14???? what?!! insane. thats too much love for you size 14 wearers.. lol
Nahhhh but dang

Hey Hey.....The size 14s need some love too. We dont get every release in our size. Having to stuff your foot in a sz 13 alot of the time lol. Kobe wears a size 14 I believer so he was showing some love.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

3 out of 17 was size 14???? what?!! insane. thats too much love for you size 14 wearers.. lol
Nahhhh but dang

Hey Hey.....The size 14s need some love too. We dont get every release in our size. Having to stuff your foot in a sz 13 alot of the time lol. Kobe wears a size 14 I believer so he was showing some love.
LOL. iight. you can get it. You right. but outta 17? oucchhhhhh

Lol they coulda all been 14 or 7 for that matter...joints are ugly.

Del Sols can't get here quick enough....

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by s dubl

Lol they coulda all been 14 or 7 for that matter...joints are ugly.

Del Sols can't get here quick enough....

I agree 1000%
but
Da Vinci's are  not ugly
Vin!! Be Nice
I fixed it for you
(we'll keep the light on for you)

Just saw the Pops in person...gotta say my view has changed somewhat on em. They're pretty hot, I'm not sure I can get passed the yellow eyestay with the triangles. Other than that shoe is straight FIRE!

Heres a pic of my collection. Just added the Homes with the FTL coupon. These Kicks are putting a hole in my pocket.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

D! I'm nice lol, I'm just honest, if a shoe is ugly, I say it.

If it's not, I let that be known too.

lol
NO NO NO!!
lol
iight. 
They're ok to me.
Nike never makes mistakes with Kobe colorwaysss.. they are perfect in everyway. lol sike nahh
imma let slide this time Vin..

Passed on the aways, pry with regret it in the future.

Del Sol's are crack-like
pimp.gif

I wonder how many people are going to buy those IDs now. They do look really nice, I might put on a purple heelcup and see how that looks.

Back
Top Bottom