OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by pootaing

sent my chaos' into Nike. wish me luck!

good luck man, im sure they will give you a voucher, its pretty bad on their part, but thats the same exact problem i saw a HOH employee have with his chaos...made me worry a little about the Vs...but hopefully if they bust they bust within the manuf. period so nike can do something to remedy it.

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Any word on when these will release?

kobe-light-blue-1.jpg

Sorry bro...
nobody knows!
frown.gif
For the last time:
400- PHOTO BLUE-WHITE-BLACK in July GR

July for the Miles Davis & GR? Nice! The id contest winners are. Nice & simple; I too was expecting some flashy/loud design.

I don't know about those Miles Davis' yet, I'm sure they'll look sick in person. Photos don't do some of these Vs justice.

Euro Releases:

100- WHITE-ORN BLUE-VRSTY PRPL-BLK in May
9h3orr.jpg

002- BLACK-WHITE-DEL SOL in June
29wr5at.jpg

003- BLACK-BLACK-DRK GRY-VRSTY PRPL in July
ojjdyh.jpg

400- PHOTO BLUE-WHITE-BLACK in July
kobe-light-blue-1.jpg

not feeling those IDs too much. Ive seen 10x better posted in the ID thread.

Not feeling those ids. Too much white for me. Im guessing the da vincis arent coming out again because i havent seen or heard a single thing about them.

miles davis n draft days are def. gonna b copped. thanks for the info on the rd for the md. my only thing is that to me the md just smell like a hoh with all that blue, dont get me wrong would to see them as a gr.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Not feeling those ids. Too much white for me. Im guessing the da vincis arent coming out again because i havent seen or heard a single thing about them.
My guess is that the DaVinci's will release in the  sometime in the fall season. They only raffled off 14-17 pairs at that theatre and 3 of those pairs were size 14s. Let's keep our fingers crossed for these and in the mean time, enjoy the POPs, Del Sols, Aston Martins, and Miles Davis'.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

My guess is that the DaVinci's will release in the  sometime in the fall season. They only raffled off 14-17 pairs at that theatre and 4 of those pairs were size 12s. Let's keep our fingers crossed for these and in the mean time, enjoy the POPs, Del Sols, Aston Martins, and Miles Davis'.

Good that thats the only pair im waiting for so im saving alot of money, but sucks its so long away.  Hope the carpes release in between.

My guess is that the DaVinci's will release in the  sometime in the fall season. They only raffled off 14-17 pairs at that theatre and 4 of those pairs were size 12s. Let's keep our fingers crossed for these and in the mean time, enjoy the POPs, Del Sols, Aston Martins, and Miles Davis'.

I believe your right

HTS4LYFE
nice pic!
pimp.gif

Thanks!  He wont take them off.  He walks around telling everyone in the family "Nike Kobe shoes" over and over....and i go up to him every hour wiping his shoes from any bit of dirt i see.

My wife was like "cool, he can wear those at the playground" and im like "WHAT!?! NO WAY!...im going to Target to buy him some play shoes!" lol

Originally Posted by HTS4LYFE

HTS4LYFE
nice pic!
pimp.gif

Thanks!  He wont take them off.  He walks around telling everyone in the family "Nike Kobe shoes" over and over....and i go up to him every hour wiping his shoes from any bit of dirt i see.

My wife was like "cool, he can wear those at the playground" and im like "WHAT!?! NO WAY!...im going to Target to buy him some play shoes!" lol
Niceeeeeee. that's cute.
Big Ups to lil man loving his kobes.

---- My First Binky
My First piggy bank
My first Coloring Book
My first tricycle
My First Kobes
LOL

3 of the 17 pairs were a sz. 14 SMH
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom