OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

As far as the aways go: still having trouble getting over the yellow heel cup. It should've been purple.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by shpongled25

winning IDs are the best Laker colorway of the V so far, IMO

Not better than the Aways!!!
im sorry but aways are really ugly, they might even be uglier than the chaos.
i TOTALLY agree.  i just don't like the aways.  don't like the chaos either.  but to each his own! just my humble opinion.

i love those id's.  better than the homes but not as good as inlines.  ill probably catch some heat for saying this but inlines are my favorite v thus far.

Originally Posted by dsquared

i TOTALLY agree.  i just don't like the aways.  don't like the chaos either.  but to each his own! just my humble opinion.

i love those id's.  better than the homes but not as good as inlines.  ill probably catch some heat for saying this but inlines are my favorite v thus far.
I'm not completely with you on that--ASG are my favorite: prob catch heat too lol--but the inlines are my second favorite.

Originally Posted by waverder

Away's so nice...

Waverder: great ID's! I think those personify the "Dark Knight" more than the ones they released.

3bd84aaf7cb5c03faf54314b0d5ff20f-getty-90044447ab005_por_lkrs.jpg

i like these a lot

Yes this is the best Laker colorway so far.

Damn... that actual pic of the IDs is fire, much better than the ones posted earlier. I can see why this colorway won. Anyone know how much IDs come out to after CA tax and shipping? I'm too lazy to goto complete and add a pair to the cart.

Originally Posted by playaproved

Damn... that actual pic of the IDs is fire, much better than the ones posted earlier. I can see why this colorway won. Anyone know how much IDs come out to after CA tax and shipping? I'm too lazy to goto complete and add a pair to the cart.

around $190: give or take a few dollars.

Playa...its like 195 for IDs in cali. You can order something extra for 10 or more and get free shipping or create a new account and get free shipping.

Kobe doin it when it counts
smokin.gif

debut of new cw/id = loss. you hate to believe in patterns/curses but what can you say really? lol wth...

Go away.

The ID winners are very clean. I like them alot. But for anyone to say the Aways are uglier than the Chaos... get that meat stick out your eye

Smh @ the loss. Kobe better find a way to get his finger healthy by playoff time or we will be out alot sooner than we think. Everyone knows me as a Kobe Stan in the Laker threads, but damn Kobe is playing some of the worst B-Ball of his career, granted it's because of injuries, there's no excuses in the playoffs.

Can't wait to buy POPS. Looking so sick in those pics posted a few pages back.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Go away.
LOL.  Aways are ugly?  Absolutely not.  Maybe there not your style, but they are def not ugly. 

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

debut of new cw/id = loss. you hate to believe in patterns/curses but what can you say really? lol wth...

Exactly.....I have noticed this trend too....

Anyways,
IMO Those IDs > aways, inlines, vdays.....
Silver is a nice touch..... 

On a side note: Kobe is struggling with his health right now. He cant be the explosive Kobe of the past and it's hurting his game and the team (wack bench doesnt help either). Guess this is what happens with hardly any rest the past 3 yrs and it looks like the grind of it all is finally catching up to him. Sad to see because you know he can still do it, but the nagging injuries are holding him back.

Da Vinci's are ugly. Not a fan of yellow heel cups at all.

What makes today's iDs lame is the $190 price tag. Rather get the homes for under $100, heck prob get two homes for the price of one iD.

iDs are alright, wouldn't pay $190 for them though. Already regret passing on the Aways with the pics posted above.

Notorious: You wondering where they were? Didn't really understand what you were saying, lol.

Back
Top Bottom