OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I think it's great that not everyone likes the same colorway. The variety of colors and themes on this Kobe V line is truly crossing into other groups of people who normally wouldn't buy basketball shoes.

Originally Posted by slim15

I dont get all the hate on the inlines..such a beautiful shoe jus like all the colorways thus far..if it was limited everybody would want em!!! people limited does not mean its a great shoe!! buy em cuz u like em not bcuz no1 else has them smh

i dont see alot of people on here hating on them.

i love this colorway. its simple and can be worn with anything plus its a colorway he actually plays in.

Originally Posted by GZA73

I think it's great that not everyone likes the same colorway. The variety of colors and themes on this Kobe V line is truly crossing into other groups of people who normally wouldn't buy basketball shoes.
OFT.  I think its great how many peoples opinions are differing on the colorways.  So many people, including myself, OD'ed on the IV's so they are being more selective on the V's.  Its making each colorway a little easier to cop for those who actually want them.  Seems like there is less people beasting to get every single color like we did with the IV.

Very true.

Originally Posted by marley

OFT.  I think its great how many peoples opinions are differing on the colorways.  So many people, including myself, OD'ed on the IV's so they are being more selective on the V's.  Its making each colorway a little easier to cop for those who actually want them.  Seems like there is less people beasting to get every single color like we did with the IV.

and some people are trying to make up for colorways they missed out on with the IVs 
ohwell.gif

It'd be pretty boring if we all liked the same thing.
Saw the inlines finally, and I do like them, but I think I'll wait to see if I can get them on discount somehow.
Any word on the Carpes?

I missed out on all the IV's besides the Breds & 4 Rings. The V though has really got me by the neck and I already got 4 pairs (which is less than many of you may already have). The themes and unique CW's of the V is what has done it for me.

i have absolutely no maroon-like tee's to wear with my aces wow so pathetic. looks like imma have to break out my asgs.. hopefully forecast is right 'no rain in la'

Here's some pics of the Davinci's from yesterday. I got very lucky my number was called, unfortunately my sizes were taken so I got a sz11. These shoes have been sold yesterday. Just wanted to post some pics before I ship them out tomorrow.

^Yeah, I'm loving the colorways this year too. I just hope Kobe can get his 5th ring this year wearing these, but I've got my doubts....

^Nice. Did it seem like most people had to settle for something that wasn't their size?

Nice pics on the DV. Really happy they are releasing on more of a broader spectrum later on.

Originally Posted by five30

^Nice. Did it seem like most people had to settle for something that wasn't their size?
Yeah pretty much, they didn't have much pairs to begin with and 3-4 of them were sz14. Some people got their size, but by the time my number was called my two sizes were taken already 

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

i have absolutely no maroon-like tee's to wear with my aces wow so pathetic. looks like imma have to break out my asgs.. hopefully forecast is right 'no rain in la'
White T/V-Neck

ughhh the davinci's look amazing. what a messed up situation they created....definitely some funny business going on with what happened...

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by five30

Yeah pretty much, they didn't have much pairs to begin with and 3-4 of them were sz14, so stupid. Some people got their size, but by the time my number was called my two sizes were taken already 
mad.gif
{
I thought that was really dumb too, but It was a cool experience. Oh well hopefully they Quickstrike them down the line.

I missed out on both DK releases (@church, lol) and have a chance to cop for $186 shipped. Do you yall think thats a decent price? Wondering if I should save my $$$$ for the USC's/Dukes.

congrats on the da vincis. some dudes got real salty out there haha, like complaining about how the raffle box was not shaken enough n stuff..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
saw the dukes in real person in the theater, these are a MUST X3 for me now. any info on rd? 13th? 15th? monday!?

Originally Posted by trunkz550

I missed out on both DK releases (@church, lol) and have a chance to cop for $186 shipped. Do you yall think thats a decent price? Wondering if I should save my $$$$ for the USC's/Dukes.

I think that is a good price. Considering shipping, you prolly are only going to pay $30 above retail which is not too bad for such a sought after pair. Do it! lol

Originally Posted by rickyfong

congrats on the da vincis. some dudes got real salty out there haha, like complaining about how the raffle box was not shaken enough n stuff..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
saw the dukes in real person in the theater, these are a MUST X3 for me now. any info on rd? 13th? 15th? monday!?

I even heard dudes complaining bout how most of the raffle winners were of Asian descent. Thats not cool!

I'm glad I'm not really feeling the Da Vincis (thanks for the pics) and the USCs.. Saves me a little bit of money. Still on the fence with the Dukes though...

Its sucks when there no HOH in the BAY and these Kobe Aces only drop at HOH. I need these to finish up my collection of the KBV.

NEED KOBE V ACE SIZE 10.5-11.5 HELP ME OUT HAVE FAM IN TEH LA AREA THAT CAN MEET UP. PM PLEASE!!!

Back
Top Bottom