OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Hugo

DKs and Del sols are the best ones imo.

i agree with you dude. those del sols are crazy nice. and 6 pairs!!! holy smokes. how many pairs you have of DK again? show a pic of them togther please in your reply
nerd.gif
mines should come in week. finally getting the pair that started my craze for kobe V

had 4 but now 3.

thinking of getting another pair but... whats the point. lol
4 > 3

4513826862_e24a8704d2_b.jpg

smile.gif

I'm proud of you son. Nothing wrong with you tryin to be like daddy.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by Hugo

DKs and Del sols are the best ones imo.

i agree with you dude. those del sols are crazy nice. and 6 pairs!!! holy smokes. how many pairs you have of DK again? show a pic of them togther please in your reply
nerd.gif
mines should come in week. finally getting the pair that started my craze for kobe V

had 4 but now 3.

thinking of getting another pair but... whats the point. lol
4 > 3

smile.gif

I'm proud of you son. Nothing wrong with you tryin to be like daddy.

2ngziad.gif

Success!! Nike gave me 130 for the ripped chaos. Went ahead and made an ID pair of the "goldens" with the clear sole and speckle.

Im just waiting on Del Sols and maybe USAs and Im probably calling it quits on the Vs....I might pass on USAs and bite Moneylicious' USA ID pair.

Cant keep up with all these releases no need to try.

Originally Posted by pootaing

Success!! Nike gave me 130 for the ripped chaos. Went ahead and made an ID pair of the "goldens" with the clear sole and speckle.

Good to hear! Glad it all worked out

Nice Dk's. Wish i would have copped a pair when i had the chance.

$190 for the Am's, not too bad.

$190 shipped is not bad at all for your AM's. DK's look even better in your pic abstractability. Glad I have 2 pairs of them.

Its possible that inlines and v-days will hit outlets soon. Look at eastbay letting you use discount codes on them. You still cant even use discount codes on ivs there.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

anybody got pics of people wearing the Home V's? I wanna see how they look when worn casually..

there's a picture of David Beckham's son wearing them a couple pages back.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

got my 2nd pair of aways on eastbay! can't believe they aren't excluded! don't sleep!

Thats the only pair not excluded thats worth it on eastbay.  V-days and inlines were easily obtainable with the $30 off 100 and F&F deal that just passed.  Plus inlines are at outlets already and hitting nordstrom racks.  Just a matter of time for the v-days.

Thanks for the comments on my DKs... Wore one of the pairs today, and I love them. Got my second pair of Inlines and POPs today too!! Thanks to you know who!

Back
Top Bottom