OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Check your local nordstrom rack my boy just scooped me a pair of inlines for 50 bucks.
eek.gif

hell of a deal, not gonna lie im jealous.

Check your local nordstrom rack my boy just scooped me a pair of inlines for 50 bucks.

what size did you get? im asking since its usually the bigger sizes that i've seen at nordstrom racks

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

eek.gif

hell of a deal, not gonna lie im jealous.
I am as well.. Nordstrom Rack here in NY never has anything :/ Maybe I just go at the wrong times lol...

BTW how are you guy's getting Away's on eastbay? There are no sizes available for the longest time, only a 7.5??

BTW x2, that pic of the 4 DK's is SICK... I still have my pair sitting in the closet , need to bust them out as soon as this weather gets nice dammit.. I should have picked up another pair while I could :/

Check these out fellas, SICK colorway on the V's... And love those Lebron POP 7's too (doubled up on those and the black/red PS's each) just as comfortable as the Kobe's!!!

34et6dx.jpg

^ DKs for retail....hot.....i haven't busted mine out yet even though i got 2...i look at em a lot though...been rocking the dukes a lot lately....love the spectrum of blues on the shoe

Originally Posted by shpongled25

the only problem with the Lebron is that they have a lion on them...haha..trying to look like XIs....

Very true, although, in person it's a cool touch IMO... AND, on the black pair it's hardly noticeable except for the red lion eyes, everything else just blends in!

yeah i was surprised the aways weren't excluded. hopped on that with the quickness. lebron 7 ps... i wanna get a pair but i only got room in my funds for kobes atm.

are the lebrons really comfortable? i Cant imagine they are as comfortable as the IVs or Vs....anyone?

Trust me, TRUST ME.. I am a Kobe fan to the highest, and LOVE the sneakers (have like 15 pairs) and these Lebrons just fit so well, and were SO COMFORTABLE I doubled up... They look great, great quality and craftsmanship in person, one of my favorite shoes to date...

^ you date your shoes? lolol i kid. if what ppl are saying is true then i might have to check them out soon.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

are the lebrons really comfortable? i Cant imagine they are as comfortable as the IVs or Vs....anyone?

Trust me, TRUST ME.. I am a Kobe fan to the highest, and LOVE the sneakers (have like 15 pairs) and these Lebrons just fit so well, and were SO COMFORTABLE I doubled up... They look great, great quality and craftsmanship in person, one of my favorite shoes to date...

Yeah I agree with him. I could go on about it but this is KOBE V thread. The Kobe V is way better looking than the PS.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

^ you date your shoes? lolol i kid. if what ppl are saying is true then i might have to check them out soon.

LOL good one
tongue.gif
I just really like a comfortable/focused basketball sneaker with great quality (now a day's that's rare)... I played in them as well, and it's a great alternative to the Kobe V's..

Now let's get back on track to Kobe's
roll.gif

the only problem with the Lebron is that they have a lion on them...haha..trying to look like XIs....

co-sign. the lion looks ridiculously cartoonish. they need to stop with trying to turn the LeBron brand into the next Jordan brand. that's always been my criticism of the LeBron models. There's always a hint of a Jordan shoe in each one of them. 

Originally Posted by CFC24

co-sign. the lion looks ridiculously cartoonish. they need to stop with trying to turn the LeBron brand into the next Jordan brand. that's always been my criticism of the LeBron models. There's always a hint of a Jordan shoe in each one of them. 
My only gripe as well!

Back
Top Bottom