OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

CFC24 nice pics!

My top 3.

1. BL
2. ASG
3. ACE

and i want to see the Miles Davis in person!(MD could be nr.1)

One thing I noticed besides the Lakers losing when Kobe wears a new colorway, is Kobe is wearing alot less ID's this season than he did with the IV's? Is it just me, or can someone back me up on this?

Originally Posted by dont hate da 8

Anyone know where in Socal still has ASG in a size 10?
I tried doing a stock locater in west mall but the dude had no idea what Kobe I was talking about.
They should still be available, i stock located 2 size 12s on sat and im getting them in the mail tm.  Just go to the footlocker and give them the sku and tell them to stock locate it for you.  41-05365-204 is the sku just add the size after it.

Originally Posted by l8bloomer11

^^^I love mine so much I dont even have IVs anymore ^^^

bush-funny-face-2.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

i feel the same way

You really did that? So no more Carpe Diems? Del Sols? MLKs? Inlines? POPs?  Finals(Home and Away) No Kobeezys?

I find that hard to believe with all the Kobe IV heat you had.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by never wear them

i feel the same way

You really did that? So no more Carpe Diems? Del Sols? MLKs? Inlines? POPs?  Finals(Home and Away) No Kobeezys?

I find that hard to believe with all the Kobe IV heat you had.

my fault, i meant to say i Feel the same way, meaning, i can care less bout em.

Originally Posted by CFC24

Best colorway for casual wear pour moi are the ASG's...

CO-SIGN!!! i dont have a pair cuz im broke as %%%%, but once i get paid this is the first thing im coppin these are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i think that the zk5 is the sickest outta the line so far. the iv's were fire but to be honest the like the zk1 better than the iv's. but again thats imo......

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

i think that the zk5 is the sickest outta the line so far. the iv's were fire but to be honest the like the zk1 better than the iv's. but again thats imo......

ZK2>ZK5>ZK3>ZK4>ZK1... imo

For casual I would have chosen the Inlines before the Draft Days.. Now IMO the Draft Day's for me, wore them to the gym tonight and just love them.. I'll have to get my pic's up soon, just too lazy to get a group shot LOL!

BTW I am loviinnngggg the Homes as well, they are all just sick and as another dude said, just don't crease and always look new!

i'm loving the V's more and more.. but there's one gripe i have about the V's.. THE TONGUE.
there's not as much padding as there was on the IV so for ballin' (and the need to lace up tight) it kind of feels uncomfortable in that area..

anyone else feel this way?!

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

FEAR THE DEER!  

might be the first time ive seen someone quote himself w/out anyone else repsonding b4
roll.gif

im just messing lol

but NWT is right, although V's feel good right out of the box, but after a small break in period (2 indoor pickups @ 2-3 hours a piece), they REALLY begin to feel like a "SOCK".  almost like an extension of the foot-- part of your foot. 

i really wanna use my Aces for hoop, but theyre just so damn sexy... dont know if i can bare it.
use the USC's for ball, althought they feel amzing, the cloth at the top of laces holes on eyestay ripped after the 2nd wear, on both shoes.  and true that toe box doesnt crease, but the eyestay sure does. 

Just picked these up today. As far as the Aces goes, I realized it's hard to find clothes that match the shoe! What do yall wear with the Aces???

Back
Top Bottom