OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Vs > IVs, but not by much.....Can't wait to see what they do with the VIs........

hey fellas, how low do you think the vdays and inlines are going to drop in price?
I picked up a pair of spidermans for 79.99 a while back and I thought I got a good deal.....

Originally Posted by gssazabi

Just picked these up today. As far as the Aces goes, I realized it's hard to find clothes that match the shoe! What do yall wear with the Aces???

white T, grey T?

I ordered this from an outlet (thanks again E!)
n4goyx.jpg

these..available @ aceshoops
nation.jpg

ace.jpg

does anyone know if the footlocker in southcenter seattle accepts exchanges? i was able to pick up a pair of aces for a very very good price and want to exchange them half a size up.. i'm pretty sure they would do it no questions asked before but since its turning in to a HOH i'm thinking they might not anymore...

Originally Posted by lj12

does anyone know if the footlocker in southcenter seattle accepts exchanges? i was able to pick up a pair of aces for a very very good price and want to exchange them half a size up.. i'm pretty sure they would do it no questions asked before but since its turning in to a HOH i'm thinking they might not anymore...
It's up to the manager. Usually size swaps aren't a big deal. Only way to know is to try -- don't call and ask, you'll probably get shot down on the spot.

Originally Posted by gssazabi

Just picked these up today. As far as the Aces goes, I realized it's hard to find clothes that match the shoe! What do yall wear with the Aces???

pimp.gif
gssazabi wrote:

Just picked these up today. As far as the Aces goes, I realized it's hard to find clothes that match the shoe! What do yall wear with the Aces

i see you copped from rif.la!!! thats whats up right there!! nice pick ups
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

i think that the zk5 is the sickest outta the line so far. the iv's were fire but to be honest the like the zk1 better than the iv's. but again thats imo......

ZK2>ZK5>ZK3>ZK4>ZK1... imo
Ed - You must be kidding right? The II was the worst in the line by far. I dont see how anyone could put that thing first.

I actually PLAY in my shoes and the ZKI is sick for outdoor ball. I put the III ahead of the IV strickly for cushioning and responsive feel. I'm not a fan of lunar. If I choose strickly on looks the III is the hottest of the line IMO.

ZKV>ZKIII>ZKIV>ZKI>ZKII

III responsive and cushy than the IV? i must have 6 defective pairs!! the zoom feels dead on all my 3s and no not beat, im talking right out of the box.....its the only one where i felt like there is no cushioning =(

Originally Posted by BlackMamba24KB

III responsive and cushy than the IV? i must have 6 defective pairs!! the zoom feels dead on all my 3s and no not beat, im talking right out of the box.....its the only one where i felt like there is no cushioning =(
Thats interesting. The only problem with the III to me is the traction is subpar. Some people complained about the tongue being too thin and pain when lacing tight but I never expereinced that either.

Apparently I'm playing bball wrong or not the right way because I feel no difference between the III and IV cushioning. I had no problem with the tongue either and traction was a little iffy on the IIIs.  Maybe because I have only balled in the IVs only 2 to 3 times and I've balled in my IIIs over 15 times now.  I haven't balled in the Vs yet but I like how they fit around the foot better than the IV. I also like the freedom of the ankle on the V better than the IV. I just like how the IV looks more than the V.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Thats interesting. The only problem with the III to me is the traction is subpar. Some people complained about the tongue being too thin and pain when lacing tight but I never expereinced that either.

lunar is not that responsive.... and thats a fact...

Originally Posted by never wear them

something about this shoe tony.... this one and the DKs... i'd be good

Air-Zoom-Kobe-II-ST-Strength_3282_in_3_zoom.jpg

NWT i agree, these are the best kobe's to drop to date...

these are these were sooooooo dope

nike-zoom-kobe-ii-team-usa-sneakers-2.jpg

I might be a loner but in my opinion, is II > IV > III > V > I

zoom needs to be broken in

my v-days have been worn enough.. i can't even count and they feel awesome
pimp.gif

when i put the 4's on one foot, and the 5's on the other, the 5's are much better... for me at least

^I agree. Last year, I didn't know how they were gonna improve on the IV, now that's how I feel with the Vs.

For Me: II (orca's only), V, IV, I, III

Back
Top Bottom