OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by abstractability

I think the Del Sols drop June 1st, but don't quote me on that.
Kinda dumb move by Nike. They should drop them the same time as last year's Del Sols in February...
eyes.gif

he is correct release date is 6/1
june 1st is a tuesday. that cant be right.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by kobehead

I think the Del Sols drop June 1st, but don't quote me on that.
Kinda dumb move by Nike. They should drop them the same time as last year's Del Sols in February...
eyes.gif

he is correct release date is 6/1
june 1st is a tuesday. that cant be right.
eyes.gif
sorry thats the crd date or the date that a store will receive or order for

launch date will be in that month after CRD i dont have my launch calender so im not sure of what day in june
wink.gif

Thanks 23MCpizzle23.

Mugen: Those shorts are more subtle than the non-released bull dog one, which I like. I may have to purchase!

Thanks 23MCpizzle23.

Mugen: Those shorts are more subtle than the non-released bull dog one, which I like. I may have to purchase!

I like how the line on the shorts would be parallel with the eyestay on the ZKV's. Like it was meant to be!
happy.gif

just picked up the inlines, my fav color yet, anyone know a good place to get a good t-shirt to match when i play ball in them

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE. THIS BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST!

DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OFONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Originally Posted by c4

Shoeconnoisseur- thanks for posting that vid.

Yeah, thanks for the video.  The high-speed camera they are using is the same one being used by the lab that I work in.  Good stuff.

PEOPLE STOP POSTING VIOLATING POST!!! LEARN TO READ BEFORE YOU POST YOUR COMMENTS/SALES/WANT ADS!! THOSE ARE NOT ALLOWED!!

Nice fit with the choas's Hugo but I know you weren't wearing shorts in the middle of DC today. Its still too cold for that.

Really want the USC's but im saving for a tat that im getting done in a few weeks, hopefully i can find them on for a reasonable price in a month

oh yea

I DONT KNOW IF IT WAS ALREADY ANSWERED, BUT WHERE CAN I GET  THAT ACES BULLDOG SHIRT??

just finished watching the (recorded) game...good game, tough loss. After the two previous shots Kobe should have def went for the 3...I was ready to cop his IDs if they won...oh well.

Saw inlines today...pics make em look better, but at the discount price I live with em. I didnt ike the IVs at first either, but they grew to be one of my top IVs.

Just sold some Js and Im ready to cop some Kobes......ready for Del Sols if they look good in person, if not I have my Del Sol IDs ready in my locker...

edit..

Drew...dope collection, glad to see you're getting a discount!

protoman if you give me a pair of chaos ill be glad to put on some saves lives laces for you, as you can tell from my awesome kobe v collection post i am missing a few pieces from my collection.

I'd be glad to "give" you them long enough to lace switch and snap a few pics blackcat, but in that case I think it'd be easier for you to lend me the laces
laugh.gif

Don't worry, my collection looked just like yours until the 22nd of last month.

Originally Posted by s dubl

just finished watching the (recorded) game...good game, tough loss. After the two previous shots Kobe should have def went for the 3...I was ready to cop his IDs if they won...oh well.

Saw inlines today...pics make em look better, but at the discount price I live with em. I didnt ike the IVs at first either, but they grew to be one of my top IVs.

Just sold some Js and Im ready to cop some Kobes......ready for Del Sols if they look good in person, if not I have my Del Sol IDs ready in my locker...

edit..

hahaha i like that...discount. lol sorry guys i just thought it would be funny but i really dont have any yet haha
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by s dubl

edit..

hahaha i like that...discount. lol sorry guys i just thought it would be funny but i really dont have any yet haha
indifferent.gif

What size are those blackcat? Size 0? 

Back
Top Bottom