OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

are those Mamba shirts legit or a counterfeit? Not hating, but if legit, I might want to cop one .....or 3 haha.

Adrian...Imma text you in a min.

Just noticed JR is rockin my ID's tonight against Portland...I REALLY cant wait to get them now!!!

GOT THESE FOR WIFEY!!
e0616d140e18b5177511b5ffd5c251afed246371.jpg

Sorry Im extra late... so disappointed in that loss today. Some bad calls down the stretch and Matt Barnes should had been in the game at all.
Kobe's Finger Cast/Brace= Matt Barnes Career.. no = Matt Barnes Life
Those ID's are pretty sick.. Hope everyone submitted a ID for the Portland game.
USC's are dropping this weekend... supposedly along with the Kobe Package (Im hearing there is only 500 packages being released in the US.)
Im hearing monday for the Dukes, but now im also hearing wednesday.. dont follow college ball.. but I heared they are tryna schd. it around the day teams are picked or dukes first game or something of the sort.

Originally Posted by j3d10

Originally Posted by hotbutter

can some1 take a pic with the ACEs on feet?? if i coppd i thought theyd be strictly for on-court.  idk if they can be for causal wear?
nerd.gif
devil.gif
     What are those other pic ups in the background?

i hope the aston martin pack drops in houston at hoh galleria cause if they do i know my boy will lock my size down. im not picky with the sizes, i can fit a 10.5, 11, or 11.5 so i now he can lock down one of those if they get them. if the pack doesnt come through tha im def coppin the dukes. only if jb would drop heat like the kobe v series. shoot, for every on point jb release, kobe drops 10 on point shoes.

For those wondering about sizing. Here's my thoughts take it for what it's worth.

Whatever size you wear in Jordans I would get the same size in these. If you have a wide foot you could prob go a 1/2 size up with no problem.

Those of you who will be playing basketball in yours my pair felt a little stiff and it seemed like I had to keep adjusting my foot in the shoe because it felt a little weird. Just play though all this. After about the 5th wear they will fit and feel like they're part of your foot. They mold very nicely.

I went through a few different sock variations before I found what worked best for me. I have long skinny feet but the Under Armour All Sport quarter sock with the FINL brand crew socks over the UA socks gave me a perfect fit and feel. I gotta wear those UA socks cuz they have a seamless toe and that kinda stuff bothers me since my foot is touching the top of the vamp.

Anyways I also went to the Magic game today. I'm about to import all my pictures and videos from the day so I'll be sure to share some with you guys.

I really hope del sols drop sooner than June... Marquee got em.... So production should be done or close to it.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Just noticed JR is rockin my ID's tonight against Portland...I REALLY cant wait to get them now!!!

Kobe should ban him from wearing his kicks for the smack he was talking earlier on twitter

Originally Posted by never wear them

I really hope del sols drop sooner than June... Marquee got em.... So production should be done or close to it.

My boy at FTL saw their invoice and said his store will get 120 pairs!

Originally Posted by GZA73

My boy at FTL saw their invoice and said his store will get 120 pairs!

Im on the fence with Del Sols....not sure if I want to cop the GRs or IDs I (Im sure others did as well) made.......

Same here. Del Sol IVs were my favorite, so I'm really looking forward to these.

a lil off topic...kinda.

just a reminder...Kobe aint scurred.

59ucms.jpg

no flinch AT ALL!

those pics of the dukes that were posted a few pages back were straight fire prob. wont get them tho low funds happy with the aces tho

^^ thanks for all the pics. i had my eyes on em this whole time, but since im making the trip next weekend... was too lazy to drive, now im regretting it somewhat.

so its confirmed that the Aston Martin pack releasing at HOH this coming saturday??

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

That's lame. I'm having 2nd thoughts about this colorway...
Where you wearing the AM95 Neon's yesterday at hohla?

yeah. But someone else was wearin em too. I had a blue hoody on tho
Alright, you were in the group with abstract,mugen, and gza then.

yeah. Were u round me? What shoe were u wearin? Lol. Funny how that alone will prob give me a clue on who some1 is

i had the neons on 2 i was the back dude with the grey
nerd.gif
were u the yoked guy with the grey/dark grey stripe sweater with the neon 95S? lol

yea thats me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom