OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Can you swap laces to white and take some pics? I wanna see what they look like ... I think that will make the shoe 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here you go, got to admit I didnt think about going white but its not bad.  Will have to get better laces though if I go with the whites.

2jc67ti.jpg

devc5c.jpg

2rmp6qu.jpg

i know alot of u guys dont like the laces on most of the kobes, but i actually do execpt the v days i agree those laces r caca lol. in the case of the aces i think the laces r fire i wouldnt chage them at all but of course thats my opinion

Originally Posted by jdub562

Nice to see all the ID's, but doesnt take away from the fact that our team has lacked HEART all year long. Fish is done (love what you have done for us but its over), and GASOFT has turned even softer this year...thought he was over that after winning a ring. PATHETIC!

Fisher is Mr. Big Shot, it's not over.  Some people just get frustrated when the Lakers are playing bad, but when things are good, everyone is not complaining.

How easily people forget....

USC's would have been copped but I cant get over the rainbow sheen fish scales.

I was the same last week when I first saw them and said so on this forum.  But today when I tried them on, I don't know, I just thought to myself these look
pimp.gif
and copped

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Nice to see all the ID's, but doesnt take away from the fact that our team has lacked HEART all year long. Fish is done (love what you have done for us but its over), and GASOFT has turned even softer this year...thought he was over that after winning a ring. PATHETIC!

Fisher is Mr. Big Shot, it's not over.  Some people just get frustrated when the Lakers are playing bad, but when things are good, everyone is not complaining.

I say it's over for him as a starter. I would still keep him around and give him a Robert Horry type role off the bench. I will never forget what he has done, but I can't forget how he is being man handled by every PG we face each night. He had Carlos Arroyo looking like and All Star the other night.

Other guys are having to help w/Fish's man and he constantly gets beat putting us out of position. He's done as a regular minute guy.

Damn...I was in such a hurry I didn't even peep the kids homes @ foot locker...how do they look Chris?

Did you cop the damn Inlines?

I've been MIA the past couple days but it was nice meeting everyone in line yesterday. I'm glad Adrian called and woke my drunk #%$ up to head out or I would have missed the release. Once I got home I was just trying to recover from the hangover - even had a big bowl of menudo (I know NWT knows whats up). lol

Ended up scooping up the inlines yesterday too. I had to make up for sleepin on the inline IV's. Damn, bought 3 pairs of V's in the past 2 days..SMH. I cant stop!

jmizzo - Your pair is shipping out tomorrow.

Now lets see if we can aviod a 3 game slide.

Originally Posted by thethrill909

^^^ why would they complain if things are good? Lol

Why wouldn't they?  Everyone likes to complain about players when they are missing shots and the team is losing, but when they are missing shots, and wining, I don't hear anything.

Just keep it consistent. 

Originally Posted by s dubl

Agreed. I'd rather have Fisher than !@#$ Farmar...
Tony: Whahaha.. I feel like I was getting faded too from the emanating alcohol stench coming from your body... Good Times!

Damn...I was in such a hurry I didn't even peep the kids homes @ foot locker...how do they look Chris?

I saw them yesterday as well. Easy pass...Shaqrules ID's put them to shame.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Agreed. I'd rather have Fisher than !@#$ Farmar...
Tony: Whahaha.. I feel like I was getting faded too from the emanating alcohol stench coming from your body... Good Times!
Yea - but you still had no problem letting me drive all the way to LA...
laugh.gif

Mugen EP wrote:

Did you cop the damn Inlines?

I saw them yesterday as well. Easy pass...Shaqrules ID's put them to shame.

they were descent...they look far better then the inline v.  if ppl can live w/ the silver panels on the the ace's, then they'll like the new home cw.  and you know my thoughts on the shiny shimmery scaly inlines...haha!!!
sick.gif

...and thanks again for the compliment tony!!!

^^ winning cures everything lol. As long as ur winning nobody should be complaining because that's the ultimate goal anyways

those shoes better not release, or im be piss. burn that colorway. im sure if he wore the da vinci's it might be another story. they would have got the W

When the border and swoosh are the same color it makes the swoosh look oversized. I wasn't feelin those ID's today.

Back
Top Bottom