OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by gssazabi

Here are some of the pics of Aces I wore to the game last night and shots of Kobe with his USAs. Had an awesome time! Again! lol

Where I sat-Ballin~! lol
Are you the Asian guy who kept thumbs uping the camera?
laugh.gif

I am not trying to hater or be a downer, but I just cannot get into the POPs.  To me, even in good pictures, and you all have taken some good ones, they still look cheap and overdone.  I don't like the lace choice(obviously changeable), but most of all, I don't think the triangle pattern really works.  If they had used the kobe logo that may have been interesting, but to me, there are 7 or 8 diff colorways that are much better.  Add me to the list of those who will double up on both Del Sols and USAs if possible.  Hope any Finals colorways are different and subtle unlike last years.  An unexpected MLK drop would still be quite amazing.

Those new pice above of the USAs make them look way better. At first the front midsole looked black. These pics are much better and I'm sure they'll look even better in person.

Damn you Nike! Got a stranglehold on my wallet!

619 just click on the edit next to the message and you can just delete it yourself, doubt the mod will do it for you.

Those pics of the USAs on the last page really look good. 1 pair will do for me and 1 or 2 Del Sols. BLs look sick up there^^

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

haha it appears that the whole "team" thing took off on its own without the original group....i guess we arent doing it anymore LOL
We are all like minded in some form...so you will be in spirit!

@bl1nk, shox2001, arby24...your welcome! all bueno.

USAs are fiyah and I actually like the change, the red heel portion makes it pop.

balled on my pops outdoor unexpectedly, and they held up pretty well. no problems cutting through lanes and doing lateral movements.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

lol thx again to u and ur friend cho for the well executed logo btw
All gravy meng! the homegirl owed me and I figured I'd share the love.
I take it you chose to go with the "TEAMKB24"? can't tell as its cut off. well at least on my screen

Classic top 3 GZA, IMO....down the road I see myself looking back and saying, "that was when they sold the best CRACK!" lol    

Mine would be: Aces, Aways, DKs and Chaos (these two I count as one cuz the theme and can't decide which one I like better)  

Back
Top Bottom