OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

USA's look a lot better in those recent pics I'm back on board they will be my 1st pair of V's
happy.gif

I didnt put Del Sol in my top yet cuz I don't have them in hand. They will prob be third though with aways!

i think kobes are destined to be classics. do you guys think nike will retro any of the kobes 5 or 10 years down the road?

Top 3 is very difficult to chose...

Here's my top pairs I own in no order...

Homes
ASGs
Aces
Chaos
Prob throw Lees in the mix too.

Wonder what "y'alls" over rated zk5 is?

I have to say.... And Ima get torched.... Bruce Lees..... I like em tho... Don't get me wrong. I just think they were od hyped.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Wonder what "y'alls" over rated zk5 is?

I have to say.... And Ima get torched.... Bruce Lees.....
Chaos and Aways for sure, people love them but my god they ae ugly. POPS too
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Overrated?

I'd have to agree with saying the Bruce Lee's.

Chaos can also make this list, only because they are definitely hyped. 

Underrated?

Aways and Inlines.

Heck no! Bruce Lees arent overrated I shouldve never passed on them when I had the chance. it was a decision between Dark Nights and Bruce Lees. The Dark Knights are but they are still available.

That's a good question Ed!

I don't think Lees are overrated...just over hyped. I think too many people like em/bought em just for the hype that they have. I like my pair.

I kind of think DKs are overrated...I like mine, but they're not all that ....color scheme & clear outsole are
smokin.gif
I'm just not feelin the Neptune blue. Kinda wish it was more of a royal or neon royal like on the foams or something.

Overrated - Chaos

Bruce Lee - Everytime I wear them so many people asking about them, "Are those the Bruce Leee, never seen them in person" or "What are those"? I haven't gotten this much interest in any kick I've worn in recent memory. It's just a crazy color on a dope shoe!!!!

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Heck no! Bruce Lees arent overrated I shouldve never passed on them when I had the chance. it was a decision between Dark Nights and Bruce Lees. The Dark Knights are but they are still available.

BINGO!

usa's are so clean and the dark knights are still absolutely fresh.....but i hafta say that the most slept on colorway so far is the draft days. liked the cw in the iv's now it grew on me with the v's. what you guys think? you cant go wrong with any of the cw's in the kobe v's. however, i do think the bruce lee's are overrated.

Back
Top Bottom