OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

draft days are up on footlocker.com and have purple laces in the pics...i hope thats the case and not those white laces

^^ was curious about that too. Someone posted some pics of the DDs and they had white laces.
prefer purple ones!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Wonder what "y'alls" over rated zk5 is?

I have to say.... And Ima get torched.... Bruce Lees..... I like em tho... Don't get me wrong. I just think they were od hyped.

x2.  They are nice but they just don't do it for me.

Originally Posted by hakbottom

Wonder what "y'alls" over rated zk5 is?

I have to say.... And Ima get torched.... Bruce Lees..... I like em tho... Don't get me wrong. I just think they were od hyped.

x2.  They are nice but they just don't do it for me.
X3. I sold my pair. Away's would be the second most overrated V's IMO. 3rd would be Duke's

USA's are really really nice. can't wait for the RD..

4583572958_d27ffde425.jpg
after seeing these, I need a pair asap!
roll.gif

I think those pops are very underrated. I think they're sorta hated on cuz we ain't get the real version. Other than that, I like em. It has that patent and iced sole, 2 elements for a sucker like me.

I think those pops are very underrated. I think they're sorta hated on cuz we ain't get the real version. Other than that, I like em. It has that patent and iced sole, 2 elements for a sucker like me.
i agree, the sole makes it a must have alone.....

[h1]ChoSTARR, arby24, shox2001 and bl1nk....[/h1]
Nice signatures, but you can't use it since it's an actual image and not text font....Please change it.

Thanks.

Damn you NWT... Those carpes are so fire. All my feelings about them not releasing are now rehashed. Probably my number 3 after Bruce Lees and DK.

CD's.......garbage. Snakeskin design is a cool idea. Poor execution.

IMO, POP's look much better. Can't stand the laces on either. My POP's got the all black swap with the quickness.

my question got lost a few pages back so i thought i'd ask again..
"anyone know if the del sols will be dropping on nikeshop.com? its the only place i can use the nike voucher unfortunately... i was going to pick up another pair of aways after i returned my old ones (there was a crack in the carbon fiber) but they ran out of 9.5s and a representative told me the colorway is discontinued. fml."

Back
Top Bottom