OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by gbc001

hmm should I get Dukes or USCs, wut r u guys getting?

i personally like the SC's better, but go with your gut
welcome to NT btw 
pimp.gif

Thank you Dirty,
I think I shall go with the Dukes, Maybe cop like 2 or 3x pairs!!!

Originally Posted by gbc001

hmm should I get Dukes or USCs, wut r u guys getting?

I got the USC yesterday, I posted some pics, I think they are 10 pages back or so.  Not really feelin the Dukes, too much blue.  But this time last week I didnt like the USCs and i copped them so will probably end up coppin the Dukes too

Why was everyone rockin ID's? Forgive me if i'm late, I KNOW most of the Lakers were rocking them, but this isn't for that contest design Kobe's ID's was it?

Originally Posted by arisorous

wassup everyone... here's mine from monty. i got real lucky and got my sz 12 of the da vinci... i just missed out on the aces though (SMH). sorry for the bad iphone.
you are not giving justice to the shoe with that picture.

take another picture.
happy.gif

stupid question.. but are the da vinci's rereleasing in april? also, do we have any concrete news available for the astons yet? thanks!!!

still confused about the release dates for USC/dukes. first page has 3/13/10 and 3/15/10.

anyone can confirm and clear up the confusion? much appreciated.

Any new info on how this weekend is gonna go? Its hard to believe we dont have some solid info to go with all the big releases this weekend. As long as USCs are Saturday everything is good. The rest I dont care.

Originally Posted by marley

Any new info on how this weekend is gonna go? Its hard to believe we dont have some solid info to go with all the big releases this weekend. As long as USCs are Saturday everything is good. The rest I dont care.

when I went to HOH chi on Saturday I specifically asked about the USC release and one of the employees looked it up and said they're still a go for 3-13 (sat). Dukes on the other hand I don't know.

Does anyone have pics of kids Kobes in size 10c-3y?  I know I saw some on the old thread, but have no clue which page or how big/small they were.  Also,  I haven't been to any foot lockers since the inlines dropped last weekend.  Does anyone know if they did kids sizes for them yet?  It seems, and correct me if I am wrong, that the only store that got the away colors for kids 11c-3y was foot locker.  Have looked online and the main colorway available appears to be the white/red/blacks.  Anyone that could shed some light- thank you very much.

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

when I went to HOH chi on Saturday I specifically asked about the USC release and one of the employees looked it up and said they're still a go for 3-13 (sat). Dukes on the other hand I don't know.
See thats how all this gets so messed up.  I specifically asked the store manager Saturday at HOH Chi and he looked at the sheet and said USCs and Dukes were both set for 3-15.

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

See thats how all this gets so messed up.  I specifically asked the store manager Saturday at HOH Chi and he looked at the sheet and said USCs and Dukes were both set for 3-15.

laugh.gif
that's honestly annoying. I really don't want to miss Out on these. I guess Were just going to have to wait and see

Originally Posted by playaproved

Originally Posted by riddla713

anybody who missed out on the da vinci's and still want to get them you should have a shot to cop for retail in april. i was feeling the usc's alot but those duke pictures i just saw have swayed me. i just cant see myself rockin the usc's over the dukes so i will probaly cop the dukes.

Any more info on the Da Vinci release? I hope it isn't HOH exclusive... I wouldn't mind a Nike.com or even better an Eastbay release. I'm already bumming on the Dukes being HOH exclusive.
At this time we have not received any information on the Nike Kobe V  in Black/Deep Forest - Varsity Maze ( DaVinci). As soon as I receive any information on these I will post it. Eastbay Rep Paul

I don't mind paying the premium as they'll be something that I personally created, it's just the wait that bothers me. How long is it? 4 weeks right?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I don't mind paying the premium as they'll be something that I personally created, it's just the wait that bothers me. How long is it? 4 weeks right?
I would guess its still running about 6 weeks.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Closer look at the ID's
4828df34091e56f2ba88500e58c72fd7-getty-90043851fm060_lakers_magic.jpg
Super clean....

Too bad Kobe & company are like 0 for the gym whenever they do a gimmicky shoe or iD.

Back
Top Bottom