OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

Originally Posted by peks03

the aways were on sale at NTs and the v-days were reduced as WSS, but you're right...for the most part the V's have kept their prices for a pretty long time now. i'm still waiting for the lower prices at FL's and FA's.

how much the prices drop for the Kobe iv when the season was over?
and the good thing is that they're still not selling! 
eek.gif
  I picked up some kobe iv's for 69.99 way back and I wonder if the v's will drop lower than that. if so, might pick up multiples!!!

My score from yesterday. Thanks to my hookup @ FA... nothing better than getting kicks for half off...

apizc.jpg

Originally Posted by haza12d

My score from yesterday. Thanks to my hookup @ FA... nothing better than getting kicks for half off...
Very nice pickups, I wish I had a EA hookup 
frown.gif
  Tried my luck at getting the AM pack yesterday at Blends LA, didn't win. They only had like 10 packs. I wonder where all the shoes that were used as displays at the Staples Center event went afterwards.

Originally Posted by peks03

the aways were on sale at NTs and the v-days were reduced as WSS, but you're right...for the most part the V's have kept their prices for a pretty long time now. i'm still waiting for the lower prices at FL's and FA's.

The chances of you finding the Kobe Vs on sale at Foot Locker or Footaction is very low unless you have small feet( under size 9)

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by GZA73

I think the Del Sols will sell rather quickly.
Doubt it... unless everyone buys 5 pairs like Edwin.
laugh.gif

The Aways and Chaos sold out in what? 2 months?  maybe 3 months? And those shoes were way less mass friendly than the Del Sols.

the hornets look really good in person. saw dude wearing em at the gym yesterday and pics dont do them justice wat so ever IMO. that silverish metallic base is a very nice touch that doesnt come through in pics.
a simple lace switch to some purple laces will make them even better.

btw, did the "finals IV" drop during or after the nba finals?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

laugh.gif

The Aways and Chaos sold out in what? 2 months?  maybe 3 months? And those shoes were way less mass friendly than the Del Sols.
Aways are just sold out at some Footlocker stores. NDC still has a FSR.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

laugh.gif

Aways can still be found some what here in Cali... But those chaos'... I'm wondering where those went?.... For that shoe color to sell out... Damn. The del sols will sell out in 3-4 months. Once lakers pass these suns... The bandwagon starts to hit a higher speed and anything related to the lakers... Will sell out. Hundreds of thousands of ppl buy Kobes Jersey(#1 btw).... That's what?... 80$ a pop for the replica.... I don't see how a couple of hundreds of those ppl, won't buy the shoe he wears. My opinion tho...And lol Tony... I'm only doing 4 in the del sols.

Yea it's crazy how the chaos sold! But even tho the chaos were everywhere, I still think they had less pairs then all other GRs...

Chaos's sold out in michigan, but away's are still sitting in pretty much every footlocker and footaction

Anyways, wearing these today. Even though i HATE USC, i love these

Thanks NWT. I could never top your pics tough, haha. I love the white midsole with the white heel cup. If the heel cup was a seperate option on NikeID, I'd go broke

^same here Daryl, I love the USC's. I like the USC IV's more though, but still plenty of love to go around for both shoes. Bought an extra pair to play in for the gym and it was definitely turning heads.

Back
Top Bottom