OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Still no del sols out here on long island..
tired.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by hotbutter

the hornets look really good in person. saw dude wearing em at the gym yesterday and pics dont do them justice wat so ever IMO. that silverish metallic base is a very nice touch that doesnt come through in pics.
a simple lace switch to some purple laces will make them even better.

btw, did the "finals IV" drop during or after the nba finals?
I switched my laces already to the IV id purple ones...sorry for the bad pics....

2isumvb.jpg

2eydile.jpg

My cousin is going to Australia, I'm hoping there are some DKs still left down there and he can bring me back a couple pairs.

I actually like the laces Del Sols have. Not saying lace swaps look bad, but i'm fine with them the way they are. Good pickups everyone. Hopefully KB and the Lakeshow can win this year so we can get some Finals Kobe V's or something special. Even new finals "MVP" shirts would be nice.

do the duke v's say duke on the shoe box? i've been wondering about this for some time now coz the aces say lower merion on the box (i think, too lazy to check right now.. its either that or aces on em but pretty sure its LM) it's just so weird to be labeled duke without the duke logo on them... and i think they're not really dukes if the box won't say so and that nike is just playing with our feelings again haha
oh and please don't interpret this as hating on the dukes ( i know some people love them) i'm just still annoyed that it doesn't have a logo on them like the previous dukes... still wish i could get a pair of the iv's... i have the iii's so it helps ease the pain haha 
roll.gif

ahhh im really liking the draft days. i may have to pick up a pair of those are just grab another pair of del sols...

Originally Posted by KG21

My cousin is going to Australia, I'm hoping there are some DKs still left down there and he can bring me back a couple pairs.
they sold out just as quick here as over in the states bro, sorry to dissapoint....
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom