OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by agold1002

can someone please explain to me what makes those the da vincis? are they not the rices?

they are not the Rices, those have both been posted and neither is black based.  these also do not have RICE stitched on the back.  supposedly its in reference to colors/shading on the mona lisa

Da Vinci's are alright IMO. People only want them because they were limited.

Can we stick to the shoes!!

Dsquare, did you post up those pics of the inlines in this thread?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

no sir i didn't.  my avy was just a quick phone pic I took.  I figured that with a gr, everyone would know what they would look like lol

Originally Posted by dsquared

no sir i didn't.  my avy was just a quick phone pic I took.  I figured that with a gr, everyone would know what they would look like lol

Hell naw that's what i've been waiting on is detailed "home" pictures of these. I've only seen Eastbay pics for the most part and haven't had a chance to get to the mall to check them out.

should I be wary of variants / fakes of Bruce Lees or Dark Knights on eBay? Have these flooded the market yet? If so, any qualities I should look for? Thanks.

Word. The main reason posts like these turn into a mess is banter that should be in other forums i.e. sports & training.

Originally Posted by kdotlove

should I be wary of variants / fakes of Bruce Lees or Dark Knights on eBay? Have these flooded the market yet? If so, any qualities I should look for? Thanks.

Best thing to do is look at their feedback. Thats what I do. If they have a good track record they I take the chance if I really cant find the shoes anywhere else.

Can't decide if I want my second pair to be inlines or the away color. Help a brother out!

Can't decide if I want my second pair to be inlines or the away color. Help a brother out!
I am in the same dilemma.  I think I am going with the Inlines though, and will pick up the Aways later on down the road...living in Massachusetts though I have the privilege that I am in the minority of wanting a Laker colorway...

@Crazy EBW - I'd scoop up the Inlines to rock, the Aways for Balling, if you're gonna do both... Inlines... so yeah... Inlines.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Aways are dope. But you may be able to get em at a discount later. Inlines are dope too tho.

Most of the common sizes are slowly disappearing from Footlockers, so they might be discounted but with un-common sizes.

I picked up a pair of Aways from Eastbay over the weekend.

I hope the Kobe Vs are not excluded on this upcoming EA, crossing fingers, but doubt it!

it seems like the away cw was not very popular here at NT.....
there is a part of me that hopes the DV cw becomes GR.....coz from what I read that auction at Montalban was wick wick wack.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by never wear them

Aways are dope. But you may be able to get em at a discount later. Inlines are dope too tho.

Most of the common sizes are slowly disappearing from Footlockers, so they might be discounted but with un-common sizes.

I picked up a pair of Aways from Eastbay over the weekend.
That's what i'm thinking. I don't wanna sleep too long and not be able to get them.

JUST PICKED THESE UP.  I LIKE THE WAY THE COLOR SOMEWHAT CHANGES ON THE REPTILE PRINT.  OH YEAH, I PUT MY BLACK ASG LACES ON THEM WITH THE "WEST" AND "2010" UP SIDE DOWN.

31f262a1bf056161bcd10779c90eae33b23f46d4.jpg

I'm not taking any chances like I did with the previous releases. 1-4.

If a CW drops and I like em, they are bought. No questions asked. I don't wanna be caught sleeping.

Like someone mentioned earlier, come playoffs, aways and inlines will be gone.

those look good w the black laces.  ive never been one to change laces, that is until the kobe V.  so many great options posted on here

Hoh chi doesn't have anymore of the aces left.
frown.gif
eyes.gif
Wish they came out next week when i'm going to be in chicago.

Back
Top Bottom