OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Off topic banter has been deleted...Please keep the discussion related to the Zoom Kobe V's.

Thanks.

p.s. Also, GOOD JOB for those following the rules about NO BUYING/SELLING. Those that haven't will be going on a lil NT vacation...

Originally Posted by DFABIX

it seems like the away cw was not very popular here at NT.....
there is a part of me that hopes the DV cw becomes GR.....coz from what I read that auction at Montalban was wick wick wack.

People arent on the Aways because the they arent limited. Trust me if they were HOH exclusives people would be all on them.

Also dont you love it somebody took the time out to erase all the replys about the game...Lol

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

really? i thought for sure theyd have some left. it wasnt that busy saturday morning

The guy said closest size to 9.5-10 ( which i wear ) was an 8.5. Won't be in Chicago for the Duke release either.
smh.gif

can't wait to see what else Nike has in store for the rest of the Kobe V line. I'm passing on the Rice, Duke, USC, inlines, & Del Sol's. V-days I want, but can't afford them right now. Hopefully they stay around a bit til I get enough funds to cop.

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

Originally Posted by arisorous

wassup everyone... here's mine from monty. i got real lucky and got my sz 12 of the da vinci... i just missed out on the aces though (SMH). sorry for the bad iphone.
you are not giving justice to the shoe with that picture.

take another picture.
happy.gif

roll.gif
i know! i know!! here's a better one.. but its not SLR quality. lol

Originally Posted by jdub562

can't wait to see what else Nike has in store for the rest of the Kobe V line. I'm passing on the Rice, Duke, USC, inlines, & Del Sol's. V-days I want, but can't afford them right now. Hopefully they stay around a bit til I get enough funds to cop.

The Del Sols arent cocming out til June...You might change your mind by then

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by jdub562

The Del Sols arent cocming out til June...You might change your mind by then
I wont even try to argue against your post. LOL, they might grow on me, but as of right now I don't like cuz of the speckles.

My main issue with the AWAY colorway is that it seems to be lacking the "quality" of some of the other colorways. In my opinion, the quality on the Chaos is unbelieveable.  It looks to me from mine and from the pics I have seen posted that they are the most impeccably done.  Not sure why, just my take.  Second I would say the DKS, and then things start to deteriorate some with the BLs and All Stars.  As far as the AWAYS go, I have seen them in the store and they dont look as shiny/fresh/clean as the Chaos and DKs.  I also dont love the yellow collar on them, but can live with it.  I would really like to see what the final production CDs look like in the 5s, as they may be better for me than the aways. All that being said, I most likely will break down and get these, because my kids have been bugging me for a pair, and if they get 'em, then I must have them too! j/k.  they are classic lakers, so I will definitely consider.  Do we have any word on the Home colorway RD?  As I mentioned before, anyone with pics of kids kobe aways, please post if you have the time.  Gracias.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Couldve sworn I posted something on pg 51....

I guess all the banter about the game the other day was deleted. NT is trippin' right now, if refresh all the dialogue disappears and I have to go to the home page. Anyway, back to the V's...

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Hoh chi doesn't have anymore of the aces left.
frown.gif
eyes.gif
Wish they came out next week when i'm going to be in chicago.
Are there any other ZKVs at HOH Chicago besides GRs (Aways, V-Days, Inlines)?

I'll be in Chicago in a couple weeks and want to know if there are any DKs, ASGs or BLs left.

Originally Posted by KG21

frown.gif
eyes.gif

I'll be in Chicago in a couple weeks and want to know if there are any DKs, ASGs or BLs left.

I called them. Only asked if they had the Aces. Call them up and shoot me a pm on what ZKV's they have.

frown.gif
eyes.gif

I called them. Only asked if they had the Aces. Call them up

laugh.gif
 Have you ever tried to call a House of Hoops? If you have you know why I'm laughing.

frown.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
 Have you ever tried to call a House of Hoops? If you have you know why I'm laughing.
Yeah, i just called them? No idea why you are laughing though.
ohwell.gif

those look good w the black laces.  ive never been one to change laces, that is until the kobe V.  so many great options posted on here

The stock laces are terrible, except for the BLs.

Seems like Nike dropped the ball for some of the colorways of the V's, the V'Day laces are too plain, and the Del Sol laces look plain as well.

frown.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah, i just called them? No idea why you are laughing though.
ohwell.gif

Well you're better than me anytime I try to call the ones in Texas, It just rings and rings or customer service is horrible but now that I think about it I did call the one in Chicago when I was driving thru Chicago and they actually answered and gave me directions but I think it was on a Thurday afternoon and the store was really slow. In fact when I went to the store, the mall was really slow. I was surprised that HOH Chicago was in that location not in a bussling place like off Michigan Avenue.

Yeah, i call them every once in awhile and they pick up within a few rings. I might call back and ask what they got.

Originally Posted by patb23

those look good w the black laces.  ive never been one to change laces, that is until the kobe V.  so many great options posted on here

The stock laces are terrible, except for the BLs.

The away laces are
pimp.gif
. They look good on so many CW's. The only laces I dont like is when they are white based (ie: V-days, Homes, Draft Days)

Yeah, i call them every once in awhile and they pick up within a few rings. I might call back and ask what they got.
If you do, I would appreciate you posting what you found out.

If you do, I would appreciate you posting what you found out.

I called and it kept ringing. Guess i should have knocked on wood Mister Friendly.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom