OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Question: What's FTL's in-store return policy w/o the receipt? I was told either an exchange or store credit. Can anyone verify, and if true do they put the price of the shoe + tax on the gift card?

Originally Posted by CFC24

Question: What's FTL's in-store return policy w/o the receipt? I was told either an exchange or store credit. Can anyone verify, and if true do they put the price of the shoe + tax on the gift card?

They really dont like to do that. They prpbably will pressure you into spending your store credit on the same visit.

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

laugh.gif
 @ you guys hyping eachother up and oding on this colorway.
i dunno about hyping it up...i fell in love with this shoe when he first wore them.....very clean shoe

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

laugh.gif
 @ you guys hyping eachother up and oding on this colorway.

It's not hype on these.  This colorway is actually legit and is en fuego.  Now the Dark Knight and Chaos colorway, feel free to label them overhyped etc
laugh.gif

It seems like the only colorway that sold out in NYC, was the Chaos colorway.  Most likely because they were deemed "limited".  I'm glad nobody is touching the Kobe V.  Last year, aside from the legit Kobe line fans, alot of front front runners coppin' the Kobe IV just cause.

I was trying not to like the Del Sol's, but all these pics really changed my mind. Looks like this will be my next pair of V's this year
laugh.gif

I was on the same boat.... tried so hard not to like the Del Sols... then I saw them and was an instant grab.... i returned them though because I could get em for cheaper in a few days or week or 2 hah.

So like, everyone is copping mutiples now....

That info about Nike Kobe V 300% increase in sales isn't relevant now...

Del sols, USAs will be a smash

I think del sols are probably the fastest kbv gr that's going to be sold out. It's only been a week since they first started showing up at the fa store in my area, and they already sold out on my size yesterday.

Now I'm debating on whether to get another pair.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I like those decepticon. I just get aggravated changing laces.
I hate changing laces too, but I hate twisted laces even more. Good thing I got my Del Sols before they started selling out.

Back
Top Bottom