OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

scooped up my second all-stars for a cool 100
pimp.gif

hope they dont come out with a special finals colorway. would be cool to see kobe win it in the gr homes and pop

NobleKane wrote:
hope they dont come out with a special finals colorway. would be cool to see kobe win it in the gr homes and pop

I could see that happening. They haven't gone crazy with iDs like they did last year. He's worn iDs 4 times this year. But then again it would be kinda dumb to pass up the opportunity to sell more product.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

ohh they will. 
devil.gif

gza- dam bro... cleaned out all of LA. lol

anyone have the SKU for footaction for the Del Sol's? All the footactions in the area only got the kid Del Sol's. Thanks!

Im really close to finally pulling the trigger on some ID's, but I know in the back of my mind I need to stop spending every penny on Kobe's! I need some help, haha

Originally Posted by emjay

visiting SoCal (HoH for the first time) i hope i walk into something that i like

Just went yesterday and got a pair of Chaos in a 13....and used 30% off...

Sn: I forgot about CA 9.75% sales tax
sick.gif

my footlocker got in some pairs from another store yesterday. I guess cause they knew they'd sell here. Lucky cause they came in during the 30%, only reason I got em

Originally Posted by never wear them

Damn man... Anywhere in Los Angeles that got chaos'? PM me pleeeease.

I really wana buy another pair of Vdays too.

what size in chaos' were you lookin for??  my FA still has em here...

Originally Posted by dream5hift

I don't know whether to get the POPs, aways, or homes on the 30% off.

Both, they are very good looking. If u had to pick i'll go with Homes. Kobe had one of best playoffs performances with that shoe, they are gold.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

Originally Posted by dream5hift

I don't know whether to get the POPs, aways, or homes on the 30% off.

Both, they are very good looking. If u had to pick i'll go with Homes. Kobe had one of best playoffs performances with that shoe, they are gold.
tongue.gif
agreed. Home's are very underrated

Back
Top Bottom