OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

i go to the gym and sometimes just stare at the aways in the mirror on my feet, they look that good.

Its hard to choose which colorway of the V is the worst, but if I had to pick I think the worst colorway of the Vs is the Rices.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I like those decepticon. I just get aggravated changing laces.
For 95% of my shoes I agree.....but the ZKV is one of those models where the look can be enhanced 2 fold with a simple lace swap.  Let's be honest, Nike didn't exactly use the best lace combination on some their GR's and the solid colors for iD rarely look top notch.

I have been buying 2 of most of the GR V's. Mostly because I have been able to get them on EA or with some type of discount.

I like the simplicity of Draft Days, solid summer shoe.

I'll grab Del Sols when they show up around me, i like the contrast of the yellow and black.

Aways are nice though, I think I like them because of the yellow heel cup.

are the kobe AM shirts available for purchase anywhere or were they event only gifts? anyone know where i can find them still? thanks!
no way the aways are the worst.. that's crazy man.. IMO the v-days or DDs are kinda weak.. nothing special for me...

Got a pair of del sols for 30% off today. Good looks steve for letting me know where to go. Will scoop another pair on the next f&f. Don't usually double but if there around for it I will. If not, one is fine.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Got a pair of del sols for 30% off today. Good looks steve for letting me know where to go. Will scoop another pair on the next f&f. Don't usually double but if there around for it I will. If not, one is fine.

how's you get the 30 off? does it work online? foot locker code won't work on kobe's online..
frown.gif

The only way the Del Sol's will be gone within a few weeks, is if GZA keeps making a clean sweep of all the popular sizes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

pimp.gif
 No prob my man.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

The only way the Del Sol's will be gone within a few weeks, is if GZA keeps making a clean sweep of all the popular sizes.
laugh.gif

Haha!

I have the aways so I didn't really want another black based colorway, but those look really nice.

With the 30% off how much did they come out to?

Originally Posted by lj12

are the kobe AM shirts available for purchase anywhere or were they event only gifts? anyone know where i can find them still? thanks!
no way the aways are the worst.. that's crazy man.. IMO the v-days or DDs are kinda weak.. nothing special for me...
gifts only. I had to get two maroon ones because they didn't have any more xxl in the Grey shirts.    

Originally Posted by u ttocs

i go to the gym and sometimes just stare at the aways in the mirror on my feet, they look that good.
yeah, I play in the aways and they look great to me. 

went to FA today and doubled up on the del sols with the 30% off, came out to $182 total. glad they actually had my sizes in stock. much thanks to steve212 for letting us know about it.

Originally Posted by justinsan

Today's pickup with the FA 30% discount.
this should be a design for a kobe shirt...I don't want any more shirts with Kobe, or Kobe's face or a snake on them....

Back
Top Bottom