OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

For the guys who have tried on the Kobe V Aston Martins, do you agree that they're even more comfortable with the special interior and insole than the other Kobe V's?

Gonna try to pick up some pairs of Del Sols tomorrow. Just wanted to share, got these in today.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know its Laker flag season here in L.A. but at the Footaction I went to today there were alot of people buying Kobe V's and most without the 30% off coupon. I guess this shoe is really popular.

Just picked up an extra pair of del sols with the 30% off and plan on getting my kid her pair.

after seeing all of these AM, they're up there with the chaos as one of the worst and most hyped up colourways.. just my opinion.

Originally Posted by Steve212

I hate Duke, but man, I want some Duke V's. That Smurf blue is loud.

I hate Duke too, but once i saw the Duke V's they were my favorite cw...finally got them and they're
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by dream5hift

I don't know whether to get the POPs, aways, or homes on the 30% off.

Don't bother getting the aways, Niketown has them marked down to 74.99
smile.gif

and if you have a military ID you get your additional 10% off. (and if you didn't know already, you get 15-20% off at footlocker with your military ID)

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

HOH San Fran, just opened up over here. and they got a gd amount of szs on Dukes, Rices and USCs.

i thought grand opening is the 27th?

Originally Posted by arisorous

finally got my sz.

and for the 30% off...

i forgot to add these.. unds'd em today.

Where did you pick up the AM's?  It's such torture that people just post them up and say got them without saying where.  Definitely not my favorite cw but I am curious to hear where people get them. 

I didnt check sizes, but sheikh at Ontario Mills had Chaos on display yesterday for any socalers interested....no sheikhs dont ship for anyone outside of the area.....

Originally Posted by emjay

bakedFresh707 wrote:

HOH San Fran, just opened up over here. and they got a gd amount of szs on Dukes, Rices and USCs.

The 27th is the big Grand opening but they are open now.

Originally Posted by al3x89

after seeing all of these AM, they're up there with the chaos as one of the worst and most hyped up colourways.. just my opinion.
I think to truly evaluate the AMs you would have to see and feel them in person.  The material and detail on the shoe is amazing.

^ Agreed, wish I didn't have to give mine away
frown.gif

Here are my pickups in the past week (sorry for the iphone pic)

4629466855_5d9a5f9329_o.jpg

and my collection circa 5/17/2010 (w/o doubles and no more AMs)

4619844223_e03c75024a_o.jpg

Originally Posted by abstractability

^ Agreed, wish I didn't have to give mine away
frown.gif

Here are my pickups in the past week (sorry for the iphone pic)

4629466855_5d9a5f9329_o.jpg

and my collection circa 5/17/2010 (w/o doubles and no more AMs)

4619844223_e03c75024a_o.jpg

nice collection you got
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GZA73

bakedFresh707 wrote:

hes right, and Steph Currys goin to be signing frm 4-6pm on the 27th if anyones interested

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by GZA73

bakedFresh707 wrote:

hes right, and Steph Currys goin to be signing frm 4-6pm on the 27th if anyones interested

i guess i'll stop by after work..anyone need anything? lol

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Gonna try to pick up some pairs of Del Sols tomorrow. Just wanted to share, got these in today.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just wondering, how much were you guys able to cop the A.M's for?

hope resllers didnt totally kill it..

Back
Top Bottom