OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

MD's will be all patent 
pimp.gif
devil.gif
. So much better than the snakeskin IMO
Sorry if this was already posted
good news to me.  hopefully these are a gr release so they won't be hard to get.  living about 200 miles from the nearest hoh kinda sucks.

Del Sols are much better looking on feet and in person than in pictures. I wish I had enough money for a second pair. I think I like them better than Dark Knights. Might be my fav. colorway of the 4 colors I own:

1. Del Sol
2. Dark Knight
3. Chaos
4. Inline

^^ you know what..at the very first pic (the one that NWT posted from the mag) i thought the Del Sol's were dope..then when i saw people's pictures..i was like...ehhhhh...then i bought em with the 30% and these have crept up to the 1st place in a tie with the Dark Knights with the Chaos/Aces following closely at 2/3..This is the only shoe (other than the DK's/Aces) that i wanna triple up on. damn V's -.-

damn that attic deal is a pretty ridiculous deal. i'm trying to save cash, but 3 kobe's for less than 3 bills is too tempting.

My top 5 of those released:

1. DKs
2. Inlines
3. Aways
4. Del Sols
5. Aston Martins/Bruce Lees

That Attic deal is pretty tempting... Only interested in 2 pairs though, don't need 3...

But if you think about it abstract, retail is 130+tax... That's 280ish$ total... But 3 pairs with the 30% that's going on is about 260$.... Knawmean?....

First the 30% off coupon and now this Attic deal. Too many deals going on, not enough room for nike boxes in my closet
smh.gif

USA's, Miles Davis, and Blackout's up next
pimp.gif

edwin it would be cheaper through the attic deal...$260 (before taxes) for 3 pairs compared to 3 pairs at 30% is $273 before taxes...so after taxes attic deal is still cheaper

hahaha pretty sure ed...$130x2= $260 (plus one free pair = 3) compared to $130-30%=$91x3= $273 and add the tax and viola! however the drive to at the attic would not make it a good deal for me or you ed haha

sup adrian, yea long time no talk to anyone for me really haha...been slowing down since i cant keep up with you fools on this kobe V juice you guys have been drinking...i got 4 pairs of aways, 2 pairs of aces and homes and i think thats enough for me, given i havent even worn any colorways of the IV aside from my CD i need to stop copping so many of the same model since nike produces a new cw every few weeks it seems and a new model each year.  well maybe i should just stop doubling.

was going to cop the del sols but im on the fence, might try to find another del sol IV or just do a trade for one of my aways, takers? lol

Originally Posted by abstractability

Tax in OC is cheaper than LA tax too.. SMH

SMH!

haha ed either way you put it after taxes and before taxes the attic 3 for 2 deal is still the cheapest when you compare to the 30% haha i didnt add the tax before either way its still cheaper $260+9.75%= 285.35 and $273+9.75% = 299.61

and whats with you hooking up ryan with the EA and not me??
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

Newbs
smh.gif

I remember why I don't come into this thread as much anymore.

And Drew, you're right... I'm going to take a little break now from the Vs.  I have way too many pairs that I really don't need.

Chaos
Aways x2
DKs x4
Inlines x2
POPs
Bruce Lees x2
All Stars
Del Sols x2
Aces
Homes
IDs

sick.gif
sick.gif

Your adding Tax on top of Tax DREW!!!!

And bout 50% I'm limitted. Me and Ryan had it discussed b4 the 50 went down. It was more like first come first serve dude.

I always wana hook u up but you nvr respond... (kd2, jordanXII, rembr?)

Originally Posted by abstractability

Newbs
smh.gif

I remember why I don't come into this thread as much anymore.

And Drew, you're right... I'm going to take a little break now from the Vs.  I have way too many pairs that I really don't need.

Chaos
Aways x2
DKs x4
Inlines x2
POPs
Bruce Lees x2
All Stars
Del Sols x2
Aces
Homes
IDs

sick.gif
sick.gif
DK's x4, ballin'
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Your adding Tax on top of Tax DREW!!!!

And bout 50% I'm limitted. Me and Ryan had it discussed b4 the 50 went down. It was more like first come first serve dude.

I always wana hook u up but you nvr respond... (kd2, jordanXII, rembr?)

haha thats 30% off ed for the kd2, it wasnt for the EA!! trust me ill be all over you on the EA
tongue.gif
!!

ok so keep me in line for the next EA!! ill be on you like butter on toast! lol

btw im not adding tax on tax lol $130-30% = $91 x 3= 273 + 9.75% tax = $299.xx anyways enough of the calculations....nice to hear from you guys but yea ed look out on the next EA homie!!

I just wish there was way better Kobe V clothing than what has releases so far. Most specifically Tee's. Wish Nike dropped alot more t-shirts this year, especially after Kobe winning his fourth with the IV's, just seemed like they'd make alot more clothing to the Kobe Line, although from what I've seen it isn't the case.

Don't get me wrong, I don't always rock basketball gear. But somestimes a nice pair of Kobe shorts, Kobe Shirt and a clean pair of shoes goes great on a nice laid back day.

I'm out in the Inland Empire and I can't seem to find any decent Kobe gear anywhere.

Kobe IV Clothing >>>> V's. Puppet shirts are wack btw.

My top 5

1. Dark Knights.

2. All-Star Games

3. Aces

4. Inlines

5. Pops

And I can easily say I love the Draft Days as well and soon to be picking up the Del Sols.

Todays the last day for the 30% off at Footaction, I believe Footlockers expired yesterday though.

You know what drew.... Your right.... But Ive been getting charged 92$ with tax included... Very weird. Hmmm

And I'll be hitting u up dude.

Originally Posted by never wear them

You know what drew.... Your right.... But Ive been getting charged 92$ with tax included... Very weird. Hmmm

And I'll be hitting u up dude.

say what? $92 after taxes?? thats a deal!

gerrick i would go in on the 30% off but you cleared out all the del sols in all of so cal so no del sols for me
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom