OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by sho3zilla

man am i happy i found my aces at hohla when i went earlier this month. i had to leave 'em behind when i went to pick up the dukes and uscs back in april. probably my fav colourway right now.

How'd you find some Aces? What size?

Speaking of Aces... decided to wear these to hoop tonight for the first time.
Probably one of my top 3 colorways of this shoe, have one on ice, might need another.
2ziqaz8.jpg

Originally Posted by NobleKane

anybody in here know if an all white colorway is coming out soon for summer? trying to find a good colorway for my niece since she wore out her white/pink kobe v already. she loves the "mushy" feel of the zoom air in the kobes and wants another pair. think ima have to buy her the homes..
no for the next few months we get Chinas Blackouts and USA's

Originally Posted by never wear them

I regret not buying 2 aces...... Regret giving the extra I had to Mugen..... Damn.....
Worst part is I think John ended up selling that pair too. I would like a second pair.

Originally Posted by SERVEist

are you sure you can use cashback with eastbay coupons? I thought using a coupon makes cashback invalid on eastbay. If you are talking about using the giftcard AND then cashback on the purchase, the 20% eastbay coupon code will work better then 15% cashback...
smokin.gif

It's 20% eastbay giftcard first, then use that giftcard to pay for the shoe with the bing 15% cashback.

HEADS.

a friend of mine got his del sols today from Footlocker at Westminster Mall on the disco. i guess they should be dropping at your local FTL's soon.

Dangit, the POP's are officially growing on me.....I am honestly ticked to say it, because I loved the snake print versions so much better, and hated these from the beginning, but everytime I see them they look better and better. Probably gonna use the eastbay giftcard/bing strategy and get a pair.

ACE's are one of my favorite CW's, prolly even top 3/4. Anyway, I was gone all weekend and got back home this morning just in time to scoop some kix w/the 30% discount.

guys there is also 20% off $99 code out there and im not talking about the gift card one. hint hint lol

I noticed one of my del sol has more speckles than the other. Anybody else like that? I like it with less speckles. 

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

HEADS.

a friend of mine got his del sols today from Footlocker at Westminster Mall on the disco. i guess they should be dropping at your local FTL's soon.

i've been lurking waiting to see this posted
happy.gif
pimp.gif

thanks for the info!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I noticed one of my del sol has more speckles than the other. Anybody else like that? I like it with less speckles. 
As far as the speckles go, it's all random.

Originally Posted by abstractability

My top 5 of those released:

1. DKs
2. Inlines
3. Aways
4. Del Sols
5. Aston Martins/Bruce Lees

That Attic deal is pretty tempting... Only interested in 2 pairs though, don't need 3...
Found out the deal ended yesterday....
mad.gif

I'm already regretting not getting POOPs with the 30
smh.gif
maybe I just need a fix because I haven't bought any Kobes for a few weeks haha.

Saw the Del Sols on saturday and I was surprised they didn't look as good as I had thought they would. Loved them in the pictures, but something didn't feel right. Ended up going back to footaction today and trying on a pair, had to have em. Look so sick once they're on your feet. Smh gotta get away from the V's. I don't have as many pairs as some of you, i'm up to about 6 pairs so far, but still.... So many more colorways left that are going to come out.

I gotta say Del Sol IV's >>> V's though, and I love both.

Back
Top Bottom