OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by al3x89

Looks like Lamar is wearing some all black IDs with a white check mark

nvm...
Not IDs.
2z409x3.jpg

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Sorry for not saying where I got mine from. I was able to get them from KB24.com. 

I know Im late but.... NICE pickup on that man
pimp.gif

I sure wish I was around when they dropped on KB24

Not sure if they sell any other t-shirts at other stores, but i've seen that KOBE Nike shirt posted above at JC Pennys of all places. It's possible they might have others.

Wore the Del Sol's today, they look great on the feet, glad I got them!

BTW damn Lakers tonight
frown.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

i pretty sure this was asked before but, does anyone knw how long the laces are on the V's run??

52.5"
Speaking of laces, the Nike RED laces, would a medium in those be good for a size 10? and can I find these at a footlocker or champs? I wanna put them on my Draft Days when they come in
smokin.gif

get the large for the size 10s.
i wear a 10 and had to grab a large.
you have to go to niketown or ndc online to grab em

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

i pretty sure this was asked before but, does anyone knw how long the laces are on the V's run??

52.5"
Speaking of laces, the Nike RED laces, would a medium in those be good for a size 10? and can I find these at a footlocker or champs? I wanna put them on my Draft Days when they come in
smokin.gif

I'm not sure where you are located, but I got my RED laces at +##+'s Sporting Goods (Formerly Chick's). We have them in SoCAL not sure about other places.

Went to play ball at the gym last night (wore east all-star hyperizes: no kobes), and man ZKV's look good on anyone's feet--even those who can't really play. Saw two guys wearing DK's, one in Inlines, 2 in POP's, and 1 in Del Sol's.

Originally Posted by CFC24

Went to play ball at the gym last night (wore east all-star hyperizes: no kobes), and man ZKV's look good on anyone's feet--even those who can't really play. Saw two guys wearing DK's, one in Inlines, 2 in POP's, and 1 in Del Sol's.

Wow, thats crazy.  Around my way me and my cousin are the only ones wearing Kobes at the gym.  I kind of like it that way cuz there is never anyone wearing the same kicks as us.

At my local gym we have a fair amount of players with KOBE V's including my sucky self. KOBE V's are definately getting love on the court.

Back
Top Bottom