OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

To the fam who found the Da Vincis... and for that price!

CONGRATS. I have been searching for those.

Hopefully the talk is true and we see them come out to the general public.

Clean cw.. I would call it sophisticated
wink.gif

They're my favorite cw.

Man my pc crashed and i hate using my G1 because the browser is garbage on it. Have not looked or posted in this thread for 100+pages. Last thing everyone was talking about when i last posted was blackouts. I dont want to read over 100 pages so if anyone has anything interesting that i may have missed over those 100 pages let me know. thanks. btw i managed to pick up Chaos, and ASGs for retail to add to my DKs.   

my second pair of del sols stock located came in today.
pimp.gif
. my only doubles for the kobe v's are the chaos, bruce lee's, and del sols. the best colorways imo. my favorites.
pimp.gif
. when eastbay takes off that discount blocker for the del sols.....
devil.gif
. pairs 3 & 4 will be coming in.

Pairs 1 and 2 of the del sol's were returned to footaction today. The manager there told me they havent sold any yet. I am pretty disappointed in them personally. Time to ID a pair 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CFC24

Went to play ball at the gym last night (wore east all-star hyperizes: no kobes), and man ZKV's look good on anyone's feet--even those who can't really play. Saw two guys wearing DK's, one in Inlines, 2 in POP's, and 1 in Del Sol's.
which gym in the OC do you play at?

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

Pairs 1 and 2 of the del sol's were returned to footaction today. The manager there told me they havent sold any yet. I am pretty disappointed in them personally. Time to ID a pair 
grin.gif
nice!! I wanna see the IDs!!

Originally Posted by lj12

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Just doing my late night web stroll and came across these, so how much are the Da Vinci going for?

Kind of surprised me, they were a limited release at Montalban right or not?

Got the last pair so no more left sorry.

xckb69.png
what site did you find these on from? i'm always looking for new places to find shoes haha
laugh.gif
 good job finding those tho! 
Choicekicksnorthwest.com
All sold out of those already. A lot of other kicks for good prices though.
laugh.gif
@ all the trouble dude went to trying to keep that site a secret ...screenshot, crop, upload, link.  no need for that, we're all in the same thread for a reason- share the knowledge

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ all the trouble dude went to trying to keep that site a secret ...screenshot, crop, upload, link.  no need for that, we're all in the same thread for a reason- share the knowledge

No trouble at all, 2 minutes tops if that at all. Mac FTW
wink.gif

If you wanted to know the website all you had to do was a PM me, I responded to at least ten people.

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No trouble at all, 2 minutes tops if that at all. Mac FTW
wink.gif

If you wanted to know the website all you had to do was a PM me, I responded to at least ten people.
Do mind sharing what size you got and was that the only size they had left ?

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

grin.gif

Returned mine today too. The pair I bought has some white paint missing on the swoosh so I went to exchange them 2 days in a row, but they still had not got anymore in (they received a shipment of only 6 pairs). THey said they were going to get more anyday, but after having them for 3 days I realized I didnt even like them too much. Gonna ID a pair finally.

playaproved wrote:
never wear them wrote:
Put a godamn shirt on son.

roll.gif
I saw that one coming, but didn't feel like taking a new pic.

all in fun

and my gym is full of Kobes... i see more zk1s than zk4s but the majority of ppl are wearing the zk5s, no lie. id take a pic but they'll laugh at me...
frown.gif

BLs to the GRs. a lot of aways and pops

for today, iphone pic
4643801092_6af7e3c195.jpg

these are the nicest pair on the floor right after the chaos'. imo obviously. BLs change color at times which is dope too

I don't usually do WDYWT posts but I finally wore my Bruce Lees today after work.  Such a neck breaker.  It really feels good to finally own this pair in my size and this will be in my rotation as well as the Inlines, Del Sols, and IDs.  Thanks to you know who!

4643908132_978e3bd75f_o.jpg

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Went to play ball at the gym last night (wore east all-star hyperizes: no kobes), and man ZKV's look good on anyone's feet--even those who can't really play. Saw two guys wearing DK's, one in Inlines, 2 in POP's, and 1 in Del Sol's.
which gym in the OC do you play at?
More often than not I'm at the 24 hour in Foothill Ranch, but have in the past played at the 24 in Costa Mesa near South Coast Plaza (court smells like piss) and the 24 off of Irvine Center Drive (hit and miss in terms of level of play). 

^
frown.gif

I have basically all the GR pairs and a Chaos pair but I still havent gotten a chance to grab some Bruce Lees or Dark Knights...the Pacific NW FTL!

I still need some B Lee's dammit
frown.gif
Only pair I do not have, (except for rice and usc's) should have gotten them when I had the chance at the time I got my 2 pairs of DK's !!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fault if posted. Took this from the "other" site:

006- WOLF GREY/BLACK-DARING RED
[url=http://a1.hoopchina.com.cn/attachment/Day_100410/49_630561_87c11044ac6ec7f.jpg]http://a1.hoopchina.com.c...0561_87c11044ac6ec7f.jpg[/url]

2010 October:

Nike Zoom Kobe V X
386430-104 WHITE/BLACK-DEL SOL-MTLLC SLVR
[URL]http://www.hk-kicks.com/files/12674/kobevu.jpg[/url]

2010 November:

Nike Zoom Kobe V X
386430-500 INK/METALLIC SILVER-BLACK

[URL]http://www.hk-kicks.com/files/12674/gdnas.jpg[/url]
[URL]http://www.hk-kicks.com/files/12674/wr-1.jpg[/url]

EDIT:
http://i40.tinypic.com/wgs58o.jpg

has anyone used their kobe v AM for ball yet? just wondering how the leather lining is after playing.. like if they end up all weird and stuff haha

Originally Posted by never wear them

playaproved wrote:
never wear them wrote:
Put a godamn shirt on son.

roll.gif
I saw that one coming, but didn't feel like taking a new pic.

all in fun

and my gym is full of Kobes... i see more zk1s than zk4s but the majority of ppl are wearing the zk5s, no lie. id take a pic but they'll laugh at me...
frown.gif

BLs to the GRs. a lot of aways and pops

for today, iphone pic
4643801092_6af7e3c195.jpg

these are the nicest pair on the floor right after the chaos'. imo obviously. BLs change color at times which is dope too
freaking edwin you either do something to your photos or just take really nice pics bc you made me fall in love with the aways again with that PHONE pic of all things.  glad i got 4 pairs lol

i like these...looks like the poor man's AM Vs
wgs58o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom