OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by never wear them

The slime green sole is just
pimp.gif

absolutely they are very beautiful indeed

We didn't have pics like this. The clearest pic we got was Derek fisher wearing em
grin.gif
Those pics up there look a lot better and you get to see the whole shoe.

Nike did this shoe Right... Look at all the f'n dope colorways we got for this shoe. I personally... Could care less if some of these samples don't drop. Look at the lebron 7 thread, couple dope samples but never released.
I'd throw a fit if the dark knights and chaos' didn't release. I'm salty that the snakeprint CDs didn't come out tho. Only f'up on the zk5s IMO

MLKs definitely lookin good.

and I agree about the CDs not releasing, they're one of my favorite Vs for sure.

Typical NTers/humans. Lusting for something they can't have. If those MLK's were GR'ed the majority of you would be ordering that colorway to the gallows.

Just got a new camera, and was testing it out on my draft days. These are very underrated IMO

I was one who said the MLK V's were terrible when we first saw pics, but these new pics changed my mind. Nike, please release them!

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

Just got a new camera, and was testing it out on my draft days. These are very underrated IMO

Your picture and lighting made the back HEEL CUP look all PURPLE with a Teal Liner shaped as a V....if the Draft Days came out like that...I would buy them.  Waiting patiently for USA and Miles Davis.

Originally Posted by matas2u

I was going to wait for the Finals Kb V but i had to pull the trigger on the PoP for $99.99

sorry for the crappy Iphone pic
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
how did you get them for $99.99?

^^^ I agree, they actually look worse to me in those pics. I think the USA's are the last pair for me, whenever they come out...

Home sick with food poisoning, so I thought I would try to be a little artistic with the new cam (look out neverwearthem, haha)

Del Sol's

Chaos (I tried to accent everything that makes them so great)

And for the playoffs...

Sorry for all the pics!

Draft Day V's are tough. They're better than the DD IV's. That teal is bananas. A nice look for the Summer.

Draft Day V's are tough. They're better than the DD IV's. That teal is bananas. A nice look for the Summer.

Originally Posted by lakers911

Originally Posted by al3x89

oh so now the MLK's are fire...
laugh.gif

2 months ago everyone was like
sick.gif
hahaha I still think the MLK's are
sick.gif
eyes.gif
alien.gif

Agreed - MLK's are even uglier than the Chaos....and I didnt think it was possible to get uglier than those.

MLKs 5s are still ugly IMO....just like when they first came out.....Nothing has changed....

take away all the green and replace with red/black and those MLK's would possibly join the collection.

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

were the 4 rings shoes, finals (road and away)  GR for the kobe IV??

4 Rings were a HOH release late last year. A NikeTalker helped me get the 4 Rings when they released. I'm not sure, but I think the Home and Away Gradient ZK4's were limited.

Back
Top Bottom