OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by gishtar

is MR. LACY slimmies / round shoelaces applicable for kobe V???tia...
i bought them slimmies and they arent that good, kinda shorts, shoes are really tight and very hard to loosen up the laces.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Nike did this shoe Right...Look at the lebron 7 thread, couple dope samples but never released.
I'd throw a fit if the dark knights and chaos' didn't release. I'm salty that the snakeprint CDs didn't come out tho. Only f'up on the zk5s IMO

THIS.

imagine if these never released...............
DK
Bruce Lee
Chaos
USA
Miles Davis
Aces

thats basically what bron's line did.
then the Kobe V thread would be just like the Lebron........... salty like spam.

i started the yr off Bron VII > Kobe V
ending the year: KOBE V > bron VII by far.

performance: Kobe
cost: Kobe
execution/ availability of colorways: Kobe
looks: push

overall: KOBE by far. u can tell jus by looking at the acitivity of the two threads:

kobe- thriving
lebron- DEAD

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

were the 4 rings shoes, finals (road and away)  GR for the kobe IV??

4 Rings were a HOH release late last year. A NikeTalker helped me get the 4 Rings when they released. I'm not sure, but I think the Home and Away Gradient ZK4's were limited.

False, they also releaseed at NTLA, Sports Chalet and Shiekhs!

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

were the 4 rings shoes, finals (road and away)  GR for the kobe IV??

4 Rings were a HOH release late last year. A NikeTalker helped me get the 4 Rings when they released. I'm not sure, but I think the Home and Away Gradient ZK4's were limited.

Got mine at NTLA...then saw em at sheikhs in the beverly center. Def not HOH only.

Green translucent sole on MLKs=
smokin.gif

Grey/black/red upper on MLKs=
smokin.gif

All together
sick.gif
imo colors just don't go together.

I am diggin the Finals with the white unis though.

and these $#*!@!! refs are killing the game smh

I can't focus in AC right now on the poker tables with the lakers on lol, pissing me off! Btw took one pair of sneaks with me and the draft day v's are gracing my feet for daily wear
smile.gif

^ those would be the home finals edition aka the big stages...no word yet on a release pics are a few pages back

smh at the refs in that game....I cant beleive some of the calls they were making.

unds these today...
107m1di.jpg

Back
Top Bottom