OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

eek.gif
eek.gif
OMG!!! as much as i don't like the home finals, i'm loving the away finals. and on a side note...kobe has won both games with the new cw's.
smile.gif

9413577de54196a81e91137642bf390d9795fa5.pjpg

sucky camera phone shot, but i just have to post the del sols again. 
smile.gif

kobe iv > V easy

but i disagree though, the over doneness of the finals iv's was too much for me, couldn't even pull the trigger to pick them up when they were at the outlets, and opted for a second pair of CD's instead

now....those away V's....so simple, and clean....S Dubl, you make sure you get a sz 9 when you roast out there getting your pairs too....lol

You can see the details more clearly on the aways so they are better than the homes. If the homes had a gold soles then they would be fiyah.

Not impressed with both Home and Away Finals, but was impressed with Fisher's play in the 4th!! I still think last year's Finals cws were so much better than this imo.

Aways are frigidyyyy fresh. I like the simplicity...the use of more gold than purple is sexy....and something about dark, shiny black shoes get me goin. Hope they will release to the public...we got a HOH here in SF now so i'm good for that

fish with the delsol!!! good game by fish!
smile.gif

kobe was forcing his shots good thing we got the breaks of the game
smile.gif

zkV finals away is simple but has that impact like the venom IVs

i hate the aways (subtle try at trying to get people hating them so I can get a pair)....LOL

Great win for the lakers. I think theyll take one more in boston then win it in l.a. The aways are better than the homes but thats not saying much. There both too plain for me. I might get the aways just cause i like the all black but the gold is eh.

I want the aways, I can't help it....even though Kobe shot 30% in them....Oh well they are nice!

Horrible offensive game by kobe, but he played Killer defense and got alot of blocks and calls sent our way.

Aways are sick, wouldn't mind having bothl.

i feel a finals pack coming on. i like both so a pack is fine with me as long as the price is below 300. i like the homes over the aways but both are sick.

Kobe should stick with the POPs, his game is not that good tonight, good thing Dfish is there to clean his mess..

aways are dope. the writting pops out more. the home are cleaner though. both are 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by riddla713

i feel a finals pack coming on. i like both so a pack is fine with me as long as the price is below 300. i like the homes over the aways but both are sick.

i hope they dont come in packs.....just please do a GR/Limited release....

i like both finals colorways.. both look so clean!!! this is one of the few times i wish that the sole was solid rather than clear tho!!! i think both home and away would look better that way.. i'm probably in the minority tho...

These pics say it all. I don't care if I have to drive to Cali from Tennessee. I'm getting these if they release.

Back
Top Bottom