OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

imo finals iv >>>>> finals v. but still worthy to be copped. i just hope nike doesn't pull a lebron 7 on these. i wished they released those mlks as well but that is wishful thinking.

Yeah, away finals at San Diego for 99 bucks and the home finals were in some outlet in Florida for 49$. Keep in mind, they were B-grades

Originally Posted by never wear them

Yeah, away finals at San Diego for 99 bucks and the home finals were in some outlet in Florida for 49$. Keep in mind, they were B-grades
damn I hate that I missed out on both! mainly the homes
ohwell.gif

Any idea if they were really messed up?

I've seen some Finals IV B-Grades on ebay and you would never be able to tell. Typically 99% of people would never be able to spot a B Grade unless it was marked that way. I got a pair of Jordan VI CDP Carmine b grades and I examined them over and over next to my regular pair and could not find a single difference. Typically when the shoes are coming down the line if one is severely flawed it will be scrapped then a certain number of shoes that came through before and after will be marked B grades. Those shoes typically have no problems but they get marked because they were on the line near the flawed pair.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

No flaws. I examined all my pairs and nothin. If anything on my Homes it was the tongue. It was slightly off.

No flaws. I examined all my pairs and nothin. If anything on my Homes it was the tongue. It was slightly off.
Wow that's impressive.  I guess only the outlets on the west coast got them.

Just because they were "limited" doesnt mean they can't end up at outlets.

Mine were fine didnt notice any flaws.

It sucks that I had to go through all this trouble of finding them and had to pay reseller prices. It would have been nice to see them in an outlet.  I'll never deal with hoh NY ever again.

They got them in the midwest too.

Nope. As Edwin stated, an outlet in Florida got them too.

Originally Posted by marley

wow, you really find it hard to believe dont you
laugh.gif

I've seen some Finals IV B-Grades on ebay and you would never be able to tell.
QFT.  See you at the HOH lineups for the Home/Away Big Stages, homey...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

kobe iv > V easy
Amen

Originally Posted by daaznfella

but i disagree though, the over doneness of the finals iv's was toomuch for me, couldn't even pull the trigger to pick them up when theywere at the outlets, and opted for a second pair of CD's instead
If you took the colorways of the Finals IVs with the design & detailing of the Finals Vs.....instant classic.

The homes were only in Florida for 49$. I didn't get them btw, my homie got em for me.

Finals cw's are really nice, will definitely try to get both. I thought they could of added some purple accents in both of the cw's, but oh well.

Originally Posted by dream5hift

eastbay has a size 11 of the Chaos right now if anyone is interested.
dang it i was too slow
ohwell.gif

on the other hand.. there are still AWAYs available in sizes 10.5 and 11.. FYI.

anybody know of a release date yet for the final v's?  and are these going to be GR, i really hope so!

l. Typically 99% of people would never be able to spot a B Grade unless it was marked that way. I got a pair of Jordan VI CDP Carmine b grades and I examined them over and over next to my regular pair and could not find a single difference. Typically when the shoes are coming down the line if one is severely flawed it will be scrapped then a certain number of shoes that came through before and after will be marked B grades. Those shoes typically have no problems but they get marked because they were on the line near the flawed pair.

I've got 'A grade' CD IVs with a fairly big glue mark near one of the swooshes, so the a/b grade distinction doesn't really count for all that much.

Aways will be copped 4x. Wow! Another f'n dope colorway. Those Sole Mag pics are just toooooo much. Aways in my top 5 now
Are you sure you only gonna get 4 pairs lol

It sucks that I had to go through all this trouble of finding them and had to pay reseller prices. It would have been nice to see them in an outlet.  I'll never deal with hoh NY ever again.

I paid resellers for one of my aways... Smh. Wore them too and have a Bgrade DS.... Makes no sense lol

Back
Top Bottom