OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I picked up the DK V from another Bay Area NT'er today. Thanks Jay for the good deal! (Rice and Duke Vs looks good in person
glasses.gif
)
You know I have to post a pic. (Don't mind the T-Mac logo)
dsc0501.jpg

Finally picked up a pair of Del Sols for me and the son....
388453674.jpg

Now I have a pair of Del Sol IVs and Vs... Hopefully the Del Sol VI will be as nice.....
388453673.jpg

388453672.jpg

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

^ I had 5 pairs of Dark Knights. I regret selling each and every one of them as you guys post pics
smh.gif
You sold all 5 pairs? You should of at least kept one pair for yourself.

^^^me neither......

and btw..Del Sol IVs, Del Sol Vs (even though I really like the DS Vs)

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

whats so special about the BlackOut ZKBV??im not really impressed IMO,sorry guys!!

Well, I guess since the latest pics make them actually more worth of the namy "Blackout" while before they had those ugly grey accents or w.e

They're alright. Look better than the other samples that's for sure.

Nice Del Sols up there. I still need the IV's.

I'd get the blackouts only on a heavy discount to play outdoor ball.
Those away Finals are calling me, but to be honest, if we don't win the chip, I'm not gonna get them.

Hopefully by the end of this month dude. If they're GR... And if U.S keeps getting by in the World Cup... I'll consider these to sell pretty quickly

Originally Posted by never wear them

Hopefully by the end of this month dude. If they're GR... And if U.S keeps getting by in the World Cup... I'll consider these to sell pretty quickly

Good point...I never really thought about that.

Quick question fellas.. I hate to shell out this kind of money but 300 for the Kobe Aston V's a reasonable deal?? I would assume they are going for more? Not sure if they're worth it to me, hm, thoughts?

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Quick question fellas.. I hate to shell out this kind of money but 300 for the Kobe Aston V's a reasonable deal?? I would assume they are going for more? Not sure if they're worth it to me, hm, thoughts?
I guess the size would make a difference but there is NO way I would pay $300 for just the AM V's.

^Personally, I would not shell out $300 for the Kobe V Aston Martin. I would rather pick up 2 pairs of Kobe Vs for around $300.

But if you like them, get them. Get what makes you happy.....

In that preorder auction on ebay he say's  "This is a preorder and will be shipped out in July 17th, 2010. " 
so these away finals might be releasd around july 15th

did i wake up to 2008?
frown.gif
wearing the big stage wouldnt be as fun if lakers wouldnt win it all...hope we get to recover from this upset...kobe was giving it all but man, teamates werenot on the same level as kobe.

USA's are said to be coming out soon in the Phils...

will unDS some too....

lets send a gradients IV pair to lamar before the game on tues...

if lakers win it all kobe for sure would be the finals mvp. hope that happens.

Originally Posted by lj12

lakers just handed the game..... so frustrated right now!!!!!!! i wish jackson played sasha more.... dude actually tried..... odom is just plain stupid.... gasol is soft..... artest is terrible and destroys the la offense!!!!!!!!!!! i hate pierce!!!!!!!!!

so angry!!!!!!!!! i'm gonna go un DS some kobe's to take of the heat!!! argh!!!!!
hmm shasha taking a three and air balling after stepping on the court is not trying....if so anyone can shoot the ball and call it trying....this is the finals its time to do not to try. but i agree with your frustration.

PLEASE KEEP THIS ABOUT THE SHOES....ANY POSTS NOT RELATED TO THE SHOES WILL BE DELETED ON SITE.

ANY FINALS/PLAYOFFS/GAME RELATED DISCUSSION BELONGS IN THE SPORTS FORUM.

Back
Top Bottom