OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I hope that is the final version of the blackouts.  The other ones were just okay, but with less gray and more black, I really like them.

@KB24strikesagain - tranandco always rips ppl off, I'd just wait till it comes out. The ebay prices will be much lower than that $330.

The other site posted a diff color code. Those are a diff pair. Prefer those over the "blackouts 100 times more.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I can't even concentrate on the shoes yet. I need the Lakers to win it all.
seriously!! sunday is a must win, you dont want to have to make your life harder.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by marley

No way I would pre-order for that price. If they continue the trend of the V they will be limited GR anyway. None of the V's have been hard to get. Just wait and they will hit NDC, NT and HOH. Maybe more.
Da Vinci's were almost impossible to get unless you live in L.A.  I think it's going to be another hoh exclusive.

Yeah but the DaVincis are crap and they will prolly GR later on anyway.

Most people would disagree with you on that including myself.  And I don't think they will be released.  Same with the rumor about the bl's being re-released.  Ain't gonna happen.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I'd give all my GR Kobe for free if the Lakers win game 5

No you won't
smh.gif

size
nerd.gif

i like the gray on those kicks up there! the gray on the back just gives the shoe so much character! still so angry that big baby gave life to the celtics... i wish lamar would actually try on d and jackson calling time outs when the momentum shifts.... oh well.. more games = more tv time for the kobe v finals
happy.gif

on a diff note... for NT'ers in the 818-213-310-323 area.... a lot of corner stands are sellin' these...

$15 bucks each. on the corner of Lankershim & Vanowen in North Hollywood.

download

download

download

Blackouts do look nice but I agree with NWT I like when they had a little hit of purple but still decent..as for the finals deff need me both colors! Was lucky enough last yr to get the road finals, so hopefully lucky this year also.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Anyone going to actually pre-order the Finals off of ebay? $330
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Now that's just turrible.
eyes.gif
But I'm not knocking anyone's hustle.
grin.gif
I hope they dont release just so that jerk learns a lesson... scammed me outta $400, dont wanna talk about it
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom