OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

i know all the hype is on the finals right now but my del sols just got here yesterday n i gotta say wow, love them.

I was on ebay looking for some shorts to wear with my ace's and I can across this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300427122859&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I love(d) playing in my White/Red/Black Kobe Vs, but unfortunately the outsole on the outside of the left shoe (on the toe side of the outrigger) has peeled away from the midsole. I would play through it but I literally can't, so it looks like I'll be sending my pair back to Nike.

Now the question is, do I get a new pair of Kobe V (probably the Blackouts) or do I just opt for the Hyperdunk 2010 or Hyperfuse? I don't want to have to replace a pair of Kobes every 2 months...

The previous pics of the blackouts are better, I hope the new pics aren't the final version, could be though, because all the footlocker unlocked pics have mostly been samples...

Wore the chaos V to ball tonight and I gotta say again, these are the best shoes for ballin today. Comfort, grip, weight, looks, etc....

If you dont have a pair of Vs, get a pair. No matter what colorway. You will like the performance on the court.....

Originally Posted by never wear them

on a diff note... for NT'ers in the 818-213-310-323 area.... a lot of corner stands are sellin' these...

$15 bucks each. on the corner of Lankershim & Vanowen in North Hollywood.

download

download

download

Selling what?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

I love(d) playing in my White/Red/Black Kobe Vs, but unfortunately the outsole on the outside of the left shoe (on the toe side of the outrigger) has peeled away from the midsole. I would play through it but I literally can't, so it looks like I'll be sending my pair back to Nike.

Now the question is, do I get a new pair of Kobe V (probably the Blackouts) or do I just opt for the Hyperdunk 2010 or Hyperfuse? I don't want to have to replace a pair of Kobes every 2 months...

Hyperfuse..

My top 3:
1. Away Final
2. DK
3. Away GR

After that:
4. Bruce Lee
5. All Star

Can't wait for the Away Final to release.

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I'd give all my GR Kobe for free if the Lakers win game 5

No you won't
smh.gif

size
nerd.gif
Permanent ban from NT if you don't keep your word.

Oh yeah, size 9.5 or 10? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I think he ment if there was a way the Lakers were guaranteed to win. Hell, i'd probably do the same if I could some how know for sure the Lakers were going to win the series no matter what.

does anyone remember when nike released the RD for the home/away IV's last year?  I'm anxious to find out when the V's come out.

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

i'm gonna go ahead a say that your pair was probably defective. give it one more shot, and if it happens again then it's either nike or the way you're playing lol.

it probably won't happen again.

can we get some pics please?

If I remember corectly the home finals last yr dropped like the end of July and the road finals dropped either august 5th or 7th. So might be around that time frame for this years finals.

Does anyone know if the Miles Davis going to be a regular GR?

And I am not a lakers fan but they will beat the old broken down Celtics for kobe's 5th.

Back
Top Bottom